ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bodega cancelled my anthracite order. Just a heads up to anyone who may have ordered their pairs yesterday. Hope they go through unlike mine [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Just got in my first pair of Roshes! The new floral print is the one I chose. Just wondering how the toes should feel on this (room wise) ... feels much different than my flyknits, haha.

I went up half a size than my regular size because I have wide feet but there is about a finger width of toe room.
bump plz

Well we really can't tell until you tried one yourself. Everybody's feet is different. I would have suggested going to any mall and try one so you'll know

^Those look damn good! I was checking out the bamboo ones, but the black ones might get a come from behind victory.

Last edited:
i tried these on today and i was amazed about how beautiful they look on feet with jeans , i didnt like em at all on pics but i am kinda sold with em now 
love them on feet, was on fence like you but once i saw them on feet it was an instacop. been raining a lot this winter season in florida so it's been getting some good wears and most importantly keeping my feet dry.

Thinking of passing on the Infrareds for those anthracite of I can find them hopefully they pop up again

love them on feet, was on fence like you but once i saw them on feet it was an instacop. been raining a lot this winter season in florida so it's been getting some good wears and most importantly keeping my feet dry.
oh thats nice about their ability to keep your feet dry when rainning , it was what worried me the most about em since i bought the brown ones for my father and now that he ll hear this he will love them 

and yeah the black are better than the browns imo also 

Pretty happy with the Random Yarns I ended up with. Haven't seen many around in the solid orange.

Well we really can't tell until you tried one yourself. Everybody's feet is different. I would have suggested going to any mall and try one so you'll know
Second this^^. How many times can you really ask the same question? The space blue florals weren't all that exclusive, so you always could've ordered from NDC and returned them for the right size. Everyone's feet is different, the way the Roshes fit on one person is going to be different from the next.

Back
Top Bottom