ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kicks of the day; gotta say I really like these.

maybe a dumb question but are there more versions of this shoe? Some seem to have a dark swoosh, some a light one, or is that because the material appears different when hit by light?

These are the Mango V1 which was one of the OG 7. It was an Asia exclusive release and also appeared at a few Ross stores in US if you were lucky...

Anyone wanna tell me what I'm holding? I just bought them. I can't find anything about them anywhere at all. I tried sending an IG DM to team roshe and got nothing. Light charcoal/Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey 677243 006 Flyknit Roshe. Niketown London (visiting... I'm from DC)

Anyone wanna tell me what I'm holding? I just bought them. I can't find anything about them anywhere at all. I tried sending an IG DM to team roshe and got nothing. Light charcoal/Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey 677243 006 Flyknit Roshe. Niketown London (visiting... I'm from DC)
Nice pick-up bro! I hope those make it over to the U.S. at some point. You definitely won't have to worry about seeing anyone else with those when you rock em back home

Damn, those are NICE.

need these.,
^ Nice pickup
pimp.gif

Definitely a Euro only release and pretty limited even over there. A quick google search of the product code only turns up one online retailer....

http://www.unisportstore.com/footba...-light-charcoaldark-obsidianwolf-grey/121252/

Gotta be legit if it's at a Niketown though
this site legit? and lastly how do the flyknit roshes fit compared to normal ones? Thanks

need these.,
this site legit? and lastly how do the flyknit roshes fit compared to normal ones? Thanks
You wanna go at least .5 to a full size down (unless you have a very wide foot). They fit much longer than other Roshe models but also a little narrower. I'm a 12 in every other shoe/brand/model I have but an 11.5 in these was perfect for me (and still had about a finger width of space in between)

Just heard back from Packers shoes, saying they no longer have my shoe size available but that they still have a size 11 and 13 available. 

Back
Top Bottom