ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah the problem with these kind of limited releases is that they rarely have them in stores so only people lucky enough to get them early through a connect know how they fit.
People who cop overseas also help with reference to sizing as well. I ordered from End and got them the day before they released in the states and realized they fit rather large. Tried helping some of you on here w advice saying to go .5 size down, but i can see a lot of people didn't heed the advice me and some other roshe heads were trying to give. Anyways, its always a good idea to check with people who have pairs on hand first to ask them sizing info, quality, etc.

Getting my a little worried! Would you mind elaborating on what makes you want to ship them back?
the part where the knit meets the sole just looked sloppy on some parts..like they didn't bother wiping up some glue (this will obviously vary pair to pair), the fit (i went half size down) just wasn't doing it, and overall holding them in hand they just felt underwhelming and quality is meh to me for 125$. just felt like i was getting ripped by nike. that being said, i was on the fence about these to begin with because the scale-like pattern looked kinda weak. i ordered them anyway because i wanted to see them in person, thinking it may change my mind. it was the opposite. felt like they could have done so much better on these considering the possibilities with flyknit. was planning on copping the all blacks as well but probably not anymore. 

Last edited:
Rockin the NYC's to work today on this casual Friday

This is actually my first pair of Roshes, would someone mind explaining the difference between NM and the original soles?

Thanks in advance.
The original sole is one solid piece of foam, the Natural Motion sole has flex grooves cut into it to help it move and flex better. A lot of people say they really can't feel a big difference though. Pretty sure it's just a marketing scheme to help make an excuse for Nike raising prices for Roshes.

People who cop overseas also help with reference to sizing as well. I ordered from End and got them the day before they released in the states and realized they fit rather large. Tried helping some of you on here w advice saying to go .5 size down, but i can see a lot of people didn't heed the advice me and some other roshe heads were trying to give. Anyways, its always a good idea to check with people who have pairs on hand first to ask them sizing info, quality, etc.

Thanks man, heeded your advice on the half size down (9.5 from a 10) and they fit perfect! Happy with my black pair, no quality issues!

So question on sizing. If regular roshes fit pretty snug on me, should I still go half a size down on the flyknit pair? #widefeetproblems

Yeah imma want those, might have to try for multiple sizes to find out which fits best since they run so huge

How do you guys scrub your Roshes? I tried cleaning my Gold Trophy Roshe with the scrub that comes with the Jason Markk cleaner but the bristles keep on getting stuck on the mesh making it difficult for me to scrub. This happens even when I'm scrubbing very gently.

Also, I noticed there's some bluish color around the opening of the shoes. Is that due to the jeans I was wearing? Is it fine and safe if I clean it using Jason Markk and will the stain disappear? 

Last edited:
How do you guys scrub your Roshes? I tried cleaning my Gold Trophy Roshe with the scrub that comes with the Jason Markk cleaner but the bristles keep on getting stuck on the mesh making it difficult for me to scrub. This happens even when I'm scrubbing very gently. Also, I noticed there's some bluish color around the opening of the shoes. Is that due to the jeans I was wearing? Is it fine and safe if I clean it using Jason Markk and will the stain disappear? 
Can you post a pic?

i would have been looking for the black pair in size 9 if they didnt fit huge

[h2]Monday, September 08, 2014[/h2][table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png
[/td][td][h3]Roshe Run iD[/h3]Multi
$115 | 704691-995[/td][/tr][/table]
Curious to see what this is....

Most likely some additional options to on Nike ID?

[h2]Monday, September 08, 2014[/h2]

[table][TR]
[th=""] [/th]

[th=""] [/th]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png

[/td]

[td]
[h3]Roshe Run iD[/h3]

Multi

$115 | 704691-995
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
Curious to see what this is....

Most likely some additional options to on Nike ID?
Just checked it's new ripstop patterns. Camo and striped

Back
Top Bottom