ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Multiple sizes of mango v1 on eBay and also a speed yellow if anyone's looking for og colorways.

Really bummed these are pink... was hoping they wouldn't be in person

black flyknits will be my first nm. got 3 og lows and 1 og mid so im wondering if there is a difference. 

I haven't noticed much of a performance difference, but then again, I've never done anything more than a casual stroll in them lol

My blues are heading back to NDC too. Still undecided on the blacks. Really like the ones coming out on the 20th and actually scoring anything on NDC is so hit or miss I may keep the current blacks as an insurance policy

Both have to go back. Have a couple og size 10. Wear all nikes size 10. Someone must be on cracked if they think this is a size 10 in the flyknit

Both have to go back. Have a couple og size 10. Wear all nikes size 10. Someone must be on cracked if they think this is a size 10 in the flyknit

Wth?? That's crazy bro. I know some ppl have said they fit a little big but geeeeez

I know this is too late to ask but are the roshe flyknits a general or limited release?

Back
Top Bottom