ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

where can i find more nike roshe run flyknit in black in retail?. I am having trouble finding it in size 8.5. Thanks!

went to Niketown Boston today and they had both flyknits on the wall looking :pimp: :pimp:. Im personally not a fan of the blue ones and im waitin on the all black ones so I passed on both. they definitely felt a lot better in hand than I was expecting though

Any retailers overseas selling the all black flyknits yet? Looking for a size 7 and I know US retailer's smallest size will prob be an 8.

so I'm sure we're all passed the flyknit RD but heres my story.

So I'm very impatient so I slept on the online releases. I went to work called a couple stores. (I live in LA BTW). Not too many stores got em out here. Happen to hit Fred Segal and boom phoned in my blue pair. the wife and I had made plans for dinner near the shop anyway so I planned to scoop em up in the evening in store. When I went to pick up my blue pair. I see the black on display and I ask "You wouldn't happen to have any more blacks would you?" He says "Its a wrap however someone was phoning in on a size 10 (my size) but they called to confirm he still wanted and no answer. So It's up for grabs" I had to grab em. Couldn't let that puppy out of my hands and into someone else's lol. The fit tho is killing me. I'm a true 9.5 but lately all my roshes have been 10. These feel very long. but the width of the shoe is perfect (wide feet) So all in all. I hope these don't crease bad cuz i have way too much space in the toes. But I'm still very very happy to have em for retail.

Thanks for reading and sorry if i bore you lol

t minus 18 days 
frown.gif

Check bdgastore - They have some in stock. 

Nike Flyknit Roshe Run
Black/Black-Sequoia-Light Armory Blue
677243 003

Finishline customer service is a nightmare. Called three different times to apply a WC coupon to last Friday's Flyknit Roshe purchases, spoke with three different agents, and received three different responses from each one.

Apparently, you can only double up coupons if one is a "$20 Winners Circle Reward" and the other is a "$20 off on a $100 purchase".

The reps also gave me the same old speech about how Roshe Runs are excluded from any coupon or discounts (although I used one on the flyknits). 
mean.gif

Are You Talking About The Black On Black Flyknits? And Do You Have Like A Link For Them Or Something? Bc That'd Be Sick If You Could Hook Me Up

Finishline customer service is a nightmare. Called three different times to apply a WC coupon to last Friday's Flyknit Roshe purchases, spoke with three different agents, and received three different responses from each one.

Apparently, you can only double up coupons if one is a "$20 Winners Circle Reward" and the other is a "$20 off on a $100 purchase".

The reps also gave me the same old speech about how Roshe Runs are excluded from any coupon or discounts (although I used one on the flyknits). 
mean.gif
They gave me the same BS about not being able to apply the coupon on Flynknits, I had them enter it to see that it worked. They were surprised it works so they were able to apply the coupon even after making the order.

Back
Top Bottom