ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Co sign... I'd rather not have the GB's then cop from that sleezy establishment...

I mean from a business point I can see where they are coming from. But they been like this as far back as the space jams and you needing to buy a hat just to get those. Bums.

Just got my GB's size 13 and these do fit snug even with church socks on. I'm glad I ordered a 14 as well. If anyone wants these size 13's pm me. I'll let'em go for retail + shipping via UPS or FedEx which is usually 20-25 dollars here.

This guy, this guy RIGHT HERE. Really wish I rocked a 13.

Anyone know where I can get some hyper fuse crimson in a male 10?? I've tried eBay nd the Facebook sell nd trade

I will like to get some credit here is the link for the nike roshe run france if you have $200 to spend https://290sqm.com/Nike-Rosherun-NM-W-SP-Navy-Heather-Royal-Red-652804-446
Did you really just ask for credit? 
indifferent.gif

Not sure if srs

My GBs get here tomorrow from NikeTown Santa Monica. Can't wait to have them on feet. I think that makes pair 23 if you count the trails. Damned Roshe addiction is real.

when did nike start using these all white boxes?

do they only use it for the good ish? lol

It's for their SP releases. Ala Tier Zero launches and what not. #s were not high on these. However, I do believe all foams come in these now? Not sure as I only own supreme foams and royals from 09.

Back
Top Bottom