ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i totally forgot to use JUSTDOIT at the line.  is it possible to call them tomorrow and ask if i can use the coupon?  or is it too late??

Can't get the 11.5 in my cart... :stoneface:
___|____________________________________________
Keep trying, I did so for the 10.5 n finally got em in my cart.

Dont forget code *justdoit* for free shipping
12's not even up. Surprising 12.5 is tho.

Last edited:

Wtf

Jesus.... :stoneface:

heads up footlocker at the greatmall in milpitas just received their shipment for calypsos!

To add on they don't have any size 9s. I'm about to double up. Also I talked to the manager from the champs in great mall and said they weren't getting a shipment in.

To add on they don't have any size 9s. I'm about to double up. Also I talked to the manager from the champs in great mall and said they weren't getting a shipment in.

Good looking.. I was going to go there first thing in the morning. To grab a size 8.5 and 9.5.

Good looking.. I was going to go there first thing in the morning. To grab a size 8.5 and 9.5.

Catch me there bro.ill be wearing some am 90 infrareds haha. Might have to pick one up for the cousin as well. Hopefully they still have sizes, my friend got to cop his size size 11 around 630 which was around when I started work. Let's hope for the best.

FSR of sirens on Finish Line

That thing has been FSR all day... I called FNL Rep yesterday morning why my pair got cancelled when the site is showing FSR on the site. He checked and said that there are no inventory showing from their main warehouse. His only explanation was maybe there was a glitch or they're pulling it from the stores. he said expect your order to get cancelled.

Last edited:
Catch me there bro.ill be wearing some am 90 infrareds haha. Might have to pick one up for the cousin as well. Hopefully they still have sizes, my friend got to cop his size size 11 around 630 which was around when I started work. Let's hope for the best.

Coo see you there... I'll be wearing a snow outfit cause it's called as hell here in the Bay... LOL!

That thing has been FSR all day... I called FNL Rep yesterday morning why my pair got cancelled when the site is showing FSR on the site. He checked and said that there are no inventory showing from their main warehouse. His only explanation was maybe there was a glitch or they're pulling it from the stores. he said expect your order to get cancelled.

That's messed up my dude.

Back
Top Bottom