ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Also looking for a pair for my girl. But dont know what men's size to cop. She's 7.5-8 in wmns, 8 if the shoe has a narrow fit. What size in men's would be equal to that. This shoe is a lil tricky when buying for someone else so any insight is greatly appreciated. FNL shipment comes tmrw!!! Collection pic will follow.
if you're getting her OG-Mesh, i'd stick with a 6 Youth (big kids - i think is what they label it) which is equivalent to a 7.5wmns.  ONLY because they will stretch a little after a few wears.  Only problem now is that the colorways are a little limited AND, no-solarsoft insole in the Kids sizes.  

Aside from all this restock talk...

Why is it that only dudes w/ small feet are selling their Mango V1? -.- Can never find me a Size 11

Also looking for a pair for my girl. But dont know what men's size to cop. She's 7.5-8 in wmns, 8 if the shoe has a narrow fit. What size in men's would be equal to that. This shoe is a lil tricky when buying for someone else so any insight is greatly appreciated. FNL shipment comes tmrw!!! Collection pic will follow.

if you're getting her OG-Mesh, i'd stick with a 6 Youth (big kids - i think is what they label it) which is equivalent to a 7.5wmns.  ONLY because they will stretch a little after a few wears.  Only problem now is that the colorways are a little limited AND, no-solarsoft insole in the Kids sizes.  

Was actually contemplating on the new GS cw's too, didnt kno they dont have the insoles. Def preciate that.

Aside from all this restock talk...

Why is it that only dudes w/ small feet are selling their Mango V1? -.- Can never find me a Size 11

Asia release meaning they didnt make as many of the bigger sizes... And those that got em in the States was to wear and not sell

Unheardofbrand's website is down, and their Instagram is on private lol Fail

But they have sizes 8-13 on Calypsos! Confirmed via Twitter

^ UnheardofBrand's number. They have Calypsos, Sirens and Knicks!

Edit: $70 Sizes 8-13

Last edited:
They must be getting blown up lol

Just got my calypso from fnl and team reds from zappos. the team reds look better than I thought they would

Damn, i wish i would of waited out and not copped Sirens online on Monday,  I live right in Fremont too. You know if they have a size 10 in Sirens?

Gonna check my FTL tomorrow, generally a dead zone for everything not nike basketball but they did get the spring colorways so maybe there's a chance.

How so?

Cancelled your order?

I'm hoping they don't cancel mine! Ordered at 5am today!
I ordered mine on the initial restock, Wednesday the 27th. It's just been sitting at the "A UPS shipping label has been created" level since that day. I called them today and they said they'll investigate it and that they should have been enroute by now.

I'm guessing I'll get a cancellation e-mail in the next few days and be **** out of luck until the next restock. Really a pain in the ***. I know they'll be everywhere, but since I got my order in early I wanted to avoid the headache of getting them later. 

Back
Top Bottom