ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got to FNL, go to track my order, put in your order # and zip code and it tells you what's good

Last edited:
Got A Text This Morning At 7am From The Long Time Homie And Fellow NTr "DaDoc" :nthat:

I Was Still Out Of It When He Hit Me Up, And By The Time I Made It Over To The Link, Sizes Were SOLD OUT... Luckily The Homie Is A Stand Up Dude And Said He'd Hold Me Down On His Extra Pair If I Wanted Them :nthat: :nthat:

Just Goes To Show, There Are Still Some Good Peeps Lurking On These Boards :nthat:.

Scratch Someone's Back For One Release And It's Bound To Come Back To You In One Way Or Another!

Will Be Looking To Trade This 9.5 For My True Size 10 When They Arrive!

PS- If Any Fellow Roshe Heads Come Across A Size 10 Pair Of Black Sails At Ross, PLEASE Let Me Know :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I
Answers man!!!

I'd love to find Iguanas on there.

This dude in the FB marketplace "accidentally" bought two pairs of Calypsos off of FNL. Dude is talking about how he doesn't want to over charge, but then is telling folks to name their price. I told him straight up that anything over retail + shipping is overcharging. :smh:

I think they're around $30. Check the #rossfinds hashtag on ig you'll see a ton of them

Thanks a lot. I'll do that now.

Sirens are slowly disappearing off finishline. Better act quick if you're still part of #TeamNoSiren

Finishline is only the beginning for the calypso release. They will start popping up at other retailers soon.

Like I said No limit at all, shipped :smokin
Everyone should do that FNL tracking method to check!

Last edited:

Finishline is only the beginning for the calypso release. They will start popping up at other retailers soon.
Source?

[COLOR=#red]Happened the same way with all other stateside Roshe releases.[/COLOR]

FIXED.

just curious, those of you who "missed out" on the Calypsos... is it THAT much of an issue to be the first one with them? are you trying to stunt in your city?

this is literally the first day of release. they will be available. patients is the key.

The plan was to double up on Calypsos size 9.5. In my haste, I made a purchase without signing into my ebates account, so I signed in and then made another order of two. I called FNL to cancel the first order and the lady said no guarantees but she put in the cancellation notice and said I should be getting an email if my order gets canceled. That being said, if my order doesn't get canceled, I'll have two extra Calypsos in 9.5 so if anyone needs that size, I'll sell to you for retail plus shipping. Or trade for DS 9.5 Iguanas (can't find them in my area). Don't wanna get your hopes up, but stay tuned.
You know you could always fill out a ticket later and get credit from ebates.

Last edited:
**** man, i just want a pair of calypso. why that guy gotta leak thats its coming out today. prompting all the resllers. i really hope they come out in stores...

maybe i should have ordered sirens and calypsos separately...im still processing

did everyone who ordered calypsos this morning get their pairs shipped?

You know you could always fill out a ticket later and get credit from ebates.
I've tried twice before to no avail. They always say that since I didn't open a ticket before making a purchase, they can't give me credit. If you want to direct me to whichever representative you talk to, that'd be sweet since I always forget haha

I've tried twice before to no avail. They always say that since I didn't open a ticket before making a purchase, they can't give me credit. If you want to direct me to whichever representative you talk to, that'd be sweet since I always forget haha
That's weird. I've forgotten to open the link many times for NDC and have always gotten credit via a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom