ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wanna know what shoes are on the right 
eek.gif

NOO WAY! my gf ordered the Grey/atomic pink roshes from east bay and received the package today only to open the box up to the Atomic pink/grey roshes!! Their pictures may have fooled us. I went up back up on east bay to see if they had them in stock still and they dont have both of those CWs. 

Currently listening to the hold music till the next associate is available...
smdh.
I was wondering what happened to you after this, stussykyd?

I returned mine. After shipping & handling mine came out to $72.and some change. But I only got a partial refund of $57.something. I e-mailed them and they said it's because of the smart label they used. Never dealing with Eastbay again.

I returned mine. After shipping & handling mine came out to $72.and some change. But I only got a partial refund of $57.something. I e-mailed them and they said it's because of the smart label they used. Never dealing with Eastbay again.

Sorry to hear that bro. I convinced my gf to keep her pair instead of dealing with the hassle. And now knowing this I'm glad she didn't have to go through it, she woulda been pissed and probably wouldn't have made another online purchase again. Shame on Eastbay for doing this to their customers. You should call back and complain saying if they didnt make the mistake in the first place you would have to go through all this and lose money in the process.

You should complain about that.  The partial refund occurs if you want to return something that you didn't like or didn't fit, something that's on the consumer end.  In your case Eastbay made the mistake, they should give you a full refund since it was their error...

Thought I'd share.

Damn that's impressive.  Roshes have absolutely no grip on the court, at least the mid might have given him a tiny bit of support.  I've been on the court in my roshes just to shoot a few hoops and I feel like I'm sliding all over the place.

I was at Footlocker in Old Orchard Mall in Illinois. They had sports reds and the rest of this summers mesh releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom