ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Welcome to the thread! Nice collection you got there, I especially love the Speed Yellows.

btw, I think you attached your photo. I think next time you want to "insert image" instead. Haha, now I have your photo downloaded on my computer.
Thanks for the welcoming! Haha me too, besides the Cybers, Calypsos and Iguanas, the Speed Yellows are one of my favorites so I was pretty happy to find a pair in my size. Still on the hunt for the other originals though!

And oops! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about that! haha okay, next time I'll attach the photos, sorry again!

OH! and I also followed you on IG too if that's okay! Are you a Washington state rep too?

Thanks for the welcoming! Haha me too, besides the Cybers, Calypsos and Iguanas, the Speed Yellows are one of my favorites so I was pretty happy to find a pair in my size. Still on the hunt for the other originals though!

And oops! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about that! haha okay, next time I'll attach the photos, sorry again!

OH! and I also followed you on IG too if that's okay! Are you a Washington state rep too?
No, dont ATTACH your photos use the INSERT IMAGE option instead (two buttons to the left on the computer). Iguanas are now my second favorite after the Team Reds knocked them to 2nd, haha I gotta rep my alma mater! #GoCougs!!

oh and the calypsos are loch ness monsters to me. 
wink.gif

Men's.

The front view makes them look a little better, and I think these grey-based CWs work better for this particular design better than the first two bright CWs do.

Iguanas are back, yeea buddy!!

SoCal people some Shiekhs already have them.

which ones?

So this is what I missed. I was wondering why the thread jumped just a bit...

Santa Ana MainPlace Mall:

(from what I remember... i should've taken pics, so there could be some I left off)

Shiekhs
Iguanas
Tarps
Black/Red Mids
v2

Champs
Blue Hero
Team Red
Gamma Green
Gamma Grey
Black/Grey Camo
Squadron Blue

Shoe Palace
Total Crimsons
Sprite FB
Black/Red Mids

FinishLine
3 womens Spreckled cw's

Is it possible to throw my grey flywire in the washer without ruining it?

Don't recall anyone here trying Flywires yet... But if you do, make sure you DO NOT throw them in the dryer.

The "eyelid" :x :x :x :x

looks like a bandaid connecting the two parts.

My god Nike, what are you doing with this shoe :smh:

I thought I saw the worst of it with the Safari/Leopard prints but damn :x

It can't get any worse, right?

Right?

Last edited:
Just unDS'd my Atomic Red Mids today and I didn't realize that the inner liner of the mesh was colored Atomic Red as well. So now that the mesh is streched out with my feed in them, the atomic red is showing through and the mesh is a mix of black and pink. 
sick.gif

Anyone know where I can get Size 10 Sport Reds, Premium NRGs in any colorway, and the FB Yeezy colorway for close to retail? I realize the Yeezys and the NRGs will be tough to find for close to retail but its worth a shot. My Team Reds arent enough for me and my gammas are coming in. Need more colorways in the mesh as well. 
This is where I got my Premium NRGs a few months back:

http://blendsus.com/collections/nike/products/nike-roshe-run-premium-nrg-anthracite

I know there were posts on here since then of other sites carrying them but I didn't bookmark the other locations unfortunately...

Just unDS'd my Atomic Red Mids today and I didn't realize that the inner liner of the mesh was colored Atomic Red as well. So now that the mesh is streched out with my feed in them, the atomic red is showing through and the mesh is a mix of black and pink. 
sick.gif
I think this was the same case with the black size? safari exclusive. I saw some pictures where the mesh has some pinkness to it.

Just want to guys to see my collection so far
All i need r the challenge red safaris, calypsos, mangos v1, speed yellow and stadium green

Back
Top Bottom