ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't wait for nike to release more mesh cw's! These other models aren't satisfying enough for me to cop, hahaha.

Finally put on the custom laces for people wanting to see pic of them on

Have the Team Reds and Gamma Greens come to any actual FNL stores yet? I missed out online and now I'm just sitting here waiting for a chance to use my WC rewards on them

Question for those who have purchased womens colorways, how many sizes do you usually go up? I have a slightly wider foot than most people but not really wide. I can fit a 10.5 but an 11 fits me perfectly. Could I manage a size 12 womens? Or would it be too tight?
I'm an 11 in roshes and I have one pair of women's in a 12. It's a tiny bit tighter but nothing unbearable. Depends how wide your feet are.

mango v2, total crimsons, and the tarp green's for the eastbay codes. everything else is excluded atleast for mens.

Last edited:
Are the new mids runs the same sizing as the city pack? Because I remember reading before that the city pack runs small width wise. And some even said that the tightness was untolerable.

Last edited:
Are the new mids runs the same sizing as the city pack? Because I remember reading before that the city pack runs small width wise. And some even said that the tightness was untolerable.
I don't have any City Pack, but the new mid is pretty close to Tonal/Flywire feel.  No issues of tightness for me.

Anybody who can help me with size 8.5 Sport Reds please PM me. I slept on the Eastbay restock and I'm totally regretting it now. Please help! Thanks!

Does anyone know how long it takes for Eastbay to remove items from the excluded list (as it pertains to coupon codes) ?

Last edited:
Have the Team Reds and Gamma Greens come to any actual FNL stores yet? I missed out online and now I'm just sitting here waiting for a chance to use my WC rewards on them

Same here...

Would appreciate any information about gamma greens in 561/954 area :nerd:

Edit: PM me

Last edited:
Wouldve copped those blue hero camos 2 weeks ago but the more I look at them, the less I like them. Still enjoy my black camos though. Not quite as vibrant.

For those who have used Angelus paint, would it be a good idea for me to use angelus paint on the heel tab? I would love your opinion on the matter

Does anyone know how long it takes for Eastbay to remove items from the excluded list (at his pertains to coupon codes) ?
It usually is until they release newer models of the shoe on the website. Not sure about the OG ones in this case though.

Back
Top Bottom