ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Atomic Pinks are a problem...as are the greys. DAMN you Nike for no 12.5!
mean.gif
Are those the ladies black/white/palest purple at the bottom right?  Did these just re-release?

mean.gif
Hopefully they should make some 12.5 So I can finally cop some Womens Roshe.
I'll check them out if they do have some. Last time I checked they only got the imperial purple, rave pink and black.

since gammas are $70 and the twist are going easily over $120 i will stick with the gammas. My philsophy I refuse to pay over retail for a $70 shoe...If I can get the overhyped mint fb's for $70 its possible. Of course since they are asia exclusive so I will have to pay more but the gammas greens do the job. 

Okay lemme change that. Gammas or Twists at retail=p 

What shoes are asia exclusives??

I think he meant the tropical twists were an Asia exclusive which is not true, they released last year on NDC.

Just copped the Crystal Mint and Midnight Fog Roshes off of Concepts.

Anybody who already have them have pics on feet?  Or closeups?  I don't know when these'll ship and I don't know which pair I want more.  For now, it's the black one.

Does Oneness have like a black list or something? haha. I feel like I'm always one of the first to respond and I always get ignored it seems.
Not that I know of. They just get tons of responses via instagram but it's best to call when you see them post. 

Yes, atomic pink like the color option on Nike ID. There's no filter on the pic. It's probably the lighting in my store & the quality of my crappy iPhone 4 camera. I'm trying to take a better pic but it still looks orange
I've been waiting for these. I need to stop by my local LFL tomorrow.
mean.gif
Loving the greys. These two plus the green camos will most likely be my last purchases for a while.

Whats up you guys?! Just introducing myself to the Roshe world! 

Kind of recently got into them, and now it feels like an addiction lol

I want to try and contribute and help you guys out :smile:

My first 2 pairs I purchased were the Mango V2's and the Team Red 

I'll take some pics and post them soon 

Welcome to the thread! Looks like you're starting off right with that mentality. These Roshe are my new drug of choice. Great choice on Team Reds, still waiting for a pair. I also love the V2s. I recently brought them out of the box again, and fell in love with them like the first time they arrived in the mail. Enjoy RappingReel!

I swapped the laces on these cuz I felt like the grey roshes needed more color. What do you guys think?
just to double check, the difference from mens to womens shoe is 1.5? like for roshes if I'm wearin 10.5 I would order a womens 12? thanks ahead of time

Welcome to the thread! :smile: Great first two choices! This shoe will be the death of your wallet! But its all good! LOL 

just to double check, the difference from mens to womens shoe is 1.5? like for roshes if I'm wearin 10.5 I would order a womens 12? thanks ahead of time
Yes sir! Unless youre like me and you like your shoes super then you should get a womens 11.5. But in the general concensus, yes you are correct! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom