ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Them Size 15 Team Reds on NDC Finally.
pimp.gif

Last pair I truly wanted, now I can be in chill mode on these crazy roshes that are coming  straight outta left field.

Just curious

Gammas VS Twists?

What would you guys take?

EDIT: Both are at 70 dollar price point. 

Last edited:
so hero blues, then team reds, safe to assume we will see Gamma greens on NDC by end of the week? Man, did the mid sizes of Team reds drain that quickly off NDC or just a website "glitsch"?

Just curious

Gammas VS Twists?

What would you guys take?
since gammas are $70 and the twist are going easily over $120 i will stick with the gammas. My philsophy I refuse to pay over retail for a $70 shoe...If I can get the overhyped mint fb's for $70 its possible. Of course since they are asia exclusive so I will have to pay more but the gammas greens do the job. 

since gammas are $70 and the twist are going easily over $120 i will stick with the gammas. My philsophy I refuse to pay over retail for a $70 shoe...If I can get the overhyped mint fb's for $70 its possible. Of course since they are asia exclusive so I will have to pay more but the gammas greens do the job. 
Okay lemme change that. Gammas or Twists at retail=p 

What shoes are asia exclusives??

swing and a miss for me too 
frown.gif
 gotta wait for zappos next i guess!
Im sure one day Finishline will have an FSR sitting. Patience....

..but I too am waiting for Zappos because shipping cost almost have the shoe for me and a few Hawaii others on here on other websites. 

Okay lemme change that. Gammas or Twists at retail=p 

What shoes are asia exclusives??

I have seen all 3 in person and...
gamma> tropical >arctic green. Just my opinion and like most would agree gammas are or mesh. The ID arctic green is just way too light.

so hero blues, then team reds, safe to assume we will see Gamma greens on NDC by end of the week? Man, did the mid sizes of Team reds drain that quickly off NDC or just a website "glitsch"?
nah they really sold out fast lol i was able to get an 11 about an hour ago. Around that time where was onle size 10-15 left

Back
Top Bottom