ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Passed on Safaris for financial purposes. I would love to see them in person though.

Let's do a quick recap for anyone stopping by the thread since everything moves so quickly.

Summer Releases
Gamma
Team Red
Hero Blue

all have released ONLINE on FNL and other various sites. THESE WILL HIT MOST, IF NOT ALL, LOCAL RETAILERS (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS) & SMALLER SHOE STORES (Sheikhs, boutiques, etc.)

CAMO GPX
Green
Blue
Black
Brown

Smaller boutiques across the country as well as FNL online for the green. Check around for places that will do phone orders.

SAFARI
Midnight Fog
Challenge Red
Blitz Blue
Crystal Mint

Dare I say a glimpse in to what is in store for Roshes? The first hyped release that people were lining up for. Moved very quickly on NDC (i'm assuming sold out) and local boutiques across the country. Various boutiques still have some in stock so again, do your research and make that phone order.

WOMENS/YOUTH
Bunch of various colorways for youth dropped at the $65 price tag all which have :x material.
Grey Camos
Green Camos
Club Pink
Black/Arctic Green
Mango/Grey
Grey/Mango

Released among various spots. Camos mainly found at Sheikh-like stores (forgot what you East Coast guys have) and smaller boutiques. Club Pink can currently be found on FNL. Black/Arctic Green can be found on Zappos. Mango colorways will be available soon.

Like I mentioned a while back, the market will be FLOODED with Roshes and you should cop only what you like. I was super surprised to see how well the Safari pack did especially with the resellers. So much to look forward to this year and nothing really worth stressing over. Almost everything should be easy to come by if you put a little effort...except...

TR x RR

Roshes are excluded from discounts now as of yesterday at Finishline.

Haven't they been excluded since the last batch of colors - squadrons, tarps, gammas etc. ?

Passed on Safaris for financial purposes. I would love to see them in person though.

Let's do a quick recap for anyone stopping by the thread since everything moves so quickly.

Summer Releases
Gamma
Team Red
Hero Blue

all have released ONLINE on FNL and other various sites. THESE WILL HIT MOST, IF NOT ALL, LOCAL RETAILERS (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS) & SMALLER SHOE STORES (Sheikhs, boutiques, etc.)

CAMO GPX
Green
Blue
Black
Brown

Smaller boutiques across the country as well as FNL online for the green. Check around for places that will do phone orders.

SAFARI
Midnight Fog
Challenge Red
Blitz Blue
Crystal Mint

Dare I say a glimpse in to what is in store for Roshes? The first hyped release that people were lining up for. Moved very quickly on NDC (i'm assuming sold out) and local boutiques across the country. Various boutiques still have some in stock so again, do your research and make that phone order.

WOMENS/YOUTH
Bunch of various colorways for youth dropped at the $65 price tag all which have :x material.
Grey Camos
Green Camos
Club Pink
Black/Arctic Green
Mango/Grey
Grey/Mango

Released among various spots. Camos mainly found at Sheikh-like stores (forgot what you East Coast guys have) and smaller boutiques. Club Pink can currently be found on FNL. Black/Arctic Green can be found on Zappos. Mango colorways will be available soon.

Like I mentioned a while back, the market will be FLOODED with Roshes and you should cop only what you like. I was super surprised to see how well the Safari pack did especially with the resellers. So much to look forward to this year and nothing really worth stressing over. Almost everything should be easy to come by if you put a little effort...except...

TR x RR

Didn't the FB Leopards release at some places too?

Great summation, xtian....

...except you missed the best of all the summer releases to this point, the Size? collab.

Alot Of Roshe Hit Or Misses Coming Out.

But I Need Those Size 15 Team Reds, So I Know It's Real.

Any Day Now NDC....
eyes.gif

Anyone purchased the all Black/Artic womans roshes? I wanna see a feet picture to see if i can pull them off. It'd be much appreciatted if someone can upload one up. Theres none that are in stock in my area btw.

Haven't they been excluded since the last batch of colors - squadrons, tarps, gammas etc. ?
Didn't the FB Leopards release at some places too?

Good catch. Totally forgot.

Great summation, xtian....

...except you missed the best of all the summer releases to this point, the Size? collab.

I purposely didn't put these cause you pretty much can't get them anymore.

FB
Blue Leopard
Volt Leopard
Orange Leopard

Blue & Volt have seen a stateside release at small boutiques across the country. These caught me off guard, wasn't checking for them but they looked :smokin in person. Orange Leopard I believe has dropped in some boutiques but not a very large release. These should be popping up in more places soon.

size? Collab
Black
Tan

The first of it's kind. What size? did with the Roshe was great and sold out so fast reportedly only have 200 available. However, if you're in the UK these are apparently available at their retail locations in-store. Time to hit up those connects!

Anyone purchased the all Black/Artic womans roshes? I wanna see a feet picture to see if i can pull them off. It'd be much appreciatted if someone can upload one up. Theres none that are in stock in my area btw.
they are avail online. zappos and macys has them

I know. Im not tryna pull the trigger on them yet till i see pictures of them atleast. 

They look great in person. If they made 12.5 they would have been copped. It's pretty much the same Arctic Green we've seen in the Yeezy ID custom and the Calypso-wannabe IDs.

They look great in person. If they made 12.5 they would have been copped. It's pretty much the same Arctic Green we've seen in the Yeezy ID custom and the Calypso-wannabe IDs.
I dont mind the artic green. I just wanna see how the all black soles would look like on feet. Some more pictures rather than those stock photos would be much better to judge.

my local Lady Foot Locker has them in stock, they had 10.5. also 2 others cws the grey and the bright peach pair. all 3 are nice made with mens og mesh. i think ima get the grey pair wit crimson tabs

Last edited:
I think I can pull off the Team Reds quicker than I could the Blue Hero's. Just a matter of finding them to buy around my way :nerd: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom