ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

#roshebattle

Last edited:
Been slacking on picking up my 3 pairs of Roshe iDs from my guy. Gotta go today. Both colorways of the Yeezys and Megamans in OG mesh can't be beat.

Been slacking on picking up my 3 pairs of Roshe iDs from my guy. Gotta go today. Both colorways of the Yeezys and Megamans in OG mesh can't be beat.
Bro, I feel the need to point out that my massive OCD is telling me I can't handle you talking about id's if its not in the id thread. Lmao... Sounds awesome man.

Last edited:
Bro, I feel the need to point out that my massive OCD is telling me I can't handle you talking about id's if its not in the id thread. Lmao... Sounds awesome man.
Lmao that OCD is a killer huh 
roll.gif

ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID

Last edited:
Nike-Roshe-Run-Woven-Womens-Shoe-555257_400_A.jpg

just purchased for the wife.. $47.50 shipped! can't beat that. still $100 on NDC, thats even better than swoosh price! take that swoosh braggers! :tongue:

I know this isnt a buying/selling forum but i really need tropical twist sz 6.5 or 7 for someones birthday it means a lot to her. Thanks for the help PM if u got them

Asakojapan? (Sp) I thought he had a couple tropical twist FS??

Last edited:
It got mailed to me. I've already used it on Sails and Sports over the phone. Call UO corporate with what you are looking for. They will give you the numbers to the stores with possible stock. Call store, be nice, start the order, drop the coupon. Retail minus 15%, free shipping. All win. I posted the code that they input yesterday. Go get sum.
Repped. Just did the stock locate and was able to track down a pair of the sports red. They even honor the 15% discount so I paid less than 70 shipped.

It got mailed to me. I've already used it on Sails and Sports over the phone. Call UO corporate with what you are looking for. They will give you the numbers to the stores with possible stock. Call store, be nice, start the order, drop the coupon. Retail minus 15%, free shipping. All win. I posted the code that they input yesterday. Go get sum.
Repped. Just did the stock locate and was able to track down a pair of the sports red. They even honor the 15% discount so I paid less than 70 shipped.
You called Urban Outfitters customer service? 

Yes but the store that the customer service gave me didn't have it in stock. Luckily, the store clerk I talked to was nice enough to do another stock locate and gave me the phone number to another store that have the sports red and they did. 

Last edited:
Yes but the store that the customer service gave me didn't have it in stock. Luckily, the store clerk I talked to was nice enough to do another stock locate and gave me the phone number to another store that have the sports red and they did. 
Sounds tempting, I need a pair of 9.5 Sport Reds bad.

Can
can i have their phone number i need sport red

Just received my mints from Urban Outfitters. I couldn't size up so I had to get an 11. They fit tight but when I take out the insoles they fit perfect.

Just received my mints from Urban Outfitters. I couldn't size up so I had to get an 11. They fit tight but when I take out the insoles they fit perfect.

Mine came in too! came with box, tissue paper and shoe inserts haha
I never got the paper or inserts with any of my other orders

Back
Top Bottom