ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just told them I wanted a price adjustment for my order which I provided them the order number. he put me on hold and came back on the line verifying he will give me a credit for $10.00
oh ok I will give them a call sometime within the hour... btw was that $10 back on your cc or was it in a form of a e-gift card?

Sweet!  Called in and was able to get the total for my order adjusted.  FYI - their price match policy is 10 days from time order was placed.  I placed mine the very morning the V2's went online.

Thanks again and repped!
Just got credited $10 too! Thanks, After everything i only paid $43 for these, cant beat that!

Just received my V2's this morning from FNL...

All I got to say is pictures won't do justice. So, therefore, I won't upload pictures since there's already so many pictures of them.

These have to be my top five favorites.

Now the hunt beings for the V1's... 
ohwell.gif

The thirst is real ..... For a discount on 70 buck kicks jeesh
money is money...i can use that $10 for gas btw somebody just posted about the credit on the roshe run marketplace on fb so if u havent already I suggest doing so soon

Last edited:
btw if your a car guy like me this shirt will match the total crimsons perfect and yes they make a female shirt as well...

Made the call and the lady said just give me the order number i've been doing the same price adjustment all day LMAOO.. 

Back
Top Bottom