ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I wore my my pair at Disneyland, and if you have ever been to disneyland for the whole day,  you are easily standing /walking for over 10 hours.

And I must say, these shoes can handle it, but I would be lying if I said my feet didnt hurt, but they did provide a comfort no shoe has ever given me.

Overall, a great shoe for Disneyland. lol

end/Roshedisneyland review.
lol that's funny you mention that cause last night I was telling my fiance the same thing. We went to Universal for two days and I wore my squadrons both days and I had no pain what so ever. Best theme park shoes.

Oh will if it's a defect send them back and get a new pair and your worries will be gone
Thats why I always double up in the beginning, that way I dont have to wait. If one is defective, I would keep the good one and return the other. If they're both good then I have the option of whether I wanna keep the double or just easily return it. This is my advice to everyone really.

Another look at the Black Camo version of the of Roshe Run GPX Camo Pack sneakers releasing later this year. The official cw is listed below but it looks like black, grey and and olive on the upper and a sail sole. Im ready to cop.

Thats why I always double up in the beginning, that way I dont have to wait. If one is defective, I would keep the good one and return the other. If they're both good then I have the option of whether I wanna keep the double or just easily return it. This is my advice to everyone really.

Good good point. I'm gonna start doing that from now on. Repped.

just received my mango v2's. much better in person :smokin. time to double up since i will be wearing these all the time especially for the spring/summer. thank you NDC restock

Just got mine too, they look great. Luckily for me I copped two pairs one from Finish Line and one from Nike. They look way better in person for sure!!!

Another look at the Black Camo version of the of Roshe Run GPX Camo Pack sneakers releasing later this year. The official cw is listed below but it looks like black, grey and and olive on the upper and a sail sole. Im ready to cop.
yea im feeling those definate cop. debating if I should sell my db frees now since roshe's are taking over my closet...hmmm

i need some gray no-shows.  nike used to make them but i dunno what happened to them.  don't see them anymore

any idea on material? Just curious, incase they fit smaller and have to go .5 size higher.

Yessir! These here.

hey guys, could I get some help? I'm trying to find a pair of total crimsons in size 9. Please PM me if you can assist and point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Gona be a good summer :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom