ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Look @ this genius!
lol well sry to hear about that man. that was really a lame reason to give you the boot... i dunno how long these bans last for, but if you're looking for something in particular, lmk and i'll try and connect you to someone who's selling on the page

:lol:

It's whatever, bro, I honestly think its hilarious.

I know damn well if my last name was Nguyen, none of this would've happened, :lol:.

Guess I should burn my TR shirt and 60 something pairs of Roshes, :frown:.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know damn well if my last name was Nguyen, none of this would've happened, :lol:.

Guess I should burn my TR shirt and my 60 something pairs of Roshes, :frown:.

That's you with the picture?

Some dudes were getting maaad salty :lol:

Guess I should burn my TR shirt and my 60 something pairs of Roshes, :frown:.

That's you with the picture?

Some dudes were getting maaad salty :lol:

Yea, that's me.

Yea, they really were upset for no good reason.

Dude's acted like a posted a picture of Pacquiao planking on the canvas or something, :smh:.

So does this mean I can't have a bonsai tree as my picture? I'm bummed out now...

Last edited:
The whole team rose thing is getting a little much... how does Nike feel that they call themselves this? Banning someone for having a logo on the avatar is a little hypocritical if you ask me as they don't own the the Roshe name or likeness. Kinda sad if you ask me.. at first it was all about helping people and now it's turned into something that personally I wouldn't want to be apart of. Just my opinion..

I need help. I have nothing to match with my Mangov2s, so simple question, you guys have anything recommended to wear with Mangov2s? Preferably a long sleeve deal, as I would wear my Roshes mainly to school and can only wear blue or white.

Just wondering if anyone has order from size? in So-Cal. Just wondering how long your orders took to get to your place and what carrier service delivered the kicks to your door... getting impatient 
indifferent.gif

I have and it took 3 weeks to get here. Be patient, stop looking at tracking info, it will just make you more impatient.

Clearly your racial remarks got you banned, and it wasn't by me so stop bickering like a child. I just asked who you were using the Team Roshe logo. Read the rules, sure you got kicked without warning, we apologize for that, that wasn't a move I made....THEN You apologized via FB to me after you accused me and I said its all good, and now you go pulling this? Come on now..

Last edited:
Anyone wanting used sz 10 calypso's can get them for a bargain 500.00 not including 20.00 shipping on eBay Go go go:smile:

lol well sry to hear about that man. that was really a lame reason to give you the boot... i dunno how long these bans last for, but if you're looking for something in particular, lmk and i'll try and connect you to someone who's selling on the page

this might have been the funniest post I've read in a while. "I'll try and connect you to someone." Its not that serious.

Clearly your racial remarks got you banned, and it wasn't by me so stop bickering like a child. I just asked who you were using the Team Roshe logo. Read the rules, sure you got kicked without warning, we apologize for that, that wasn't a move I made....THEN You apologized via FB to me after you accused me and I said its all good, and now you go pulling this? Come on now..

Racial remarks?

Go get some air kid.

I was banned way before I brought up anything about me being Filipino.

And the only dude who apologized to me did it about 5 minutes ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom