ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shout out to psypha who hooked me up with these Paris mids. These are so damn fresh. Thanks again bro.

Okay so I hit up oneness for the dyn fw midnight fog. I ask for a 10.5 and they have it. Don't like how they do business tho. They can send you a paypal invoice but they can't let you shop online :x

I picked my SB dunk size since it is stretchy material. I hope I made the right choice because 11 is my jordan size

Oneness is one the few boutiques that does things right. Punctual replies to emails, stellar customer service, great selection, no BS, and lastly.....they cater to their locals first and never oversell product inventory that they can't deliver. Oneness has a pretty good grasp on not letting resellers dominate their inventory.

If they had these for sale online on their site, I probably wouldn't have been able to get my Strata Grey DFW as well as a few other NTers. Resellers would have added everything to cart and would have swooped them up already (if there wasnt a limit) on their site regardless of the $30 mark up. Oneness has a strong and dedicated following and rightfully so. I wish a lot of boutiques followed their same structure.

Last edited:
You have a good point. I remember that the stadium greens, Knicks, and Speed Yellows didn't make it to many retailers. Sheikh here in Houston only got the Speed Yellows in store and I had to resort to getting my Stadium Greens phone ordered from Mr. R Sports. I had to get my Knicks from eBay but back then these only resold for like $5 to $10 over retail. It seems like the Strata Grey DFW are following that same pattern.

Someone already mentioned on here that they can't find any back links for the Strata Greys on Footaction's website. So all in all, I think you have a very good assumption.
Zappos and Attic at Buena Park had them when they first dropped. Zappos had them for at least 3 days for a FSR.

Oneness is one the few boutiques that does things right. Punctual replies to emails, stellar customer service, great selection, no BS, and lastly.....they cater to their locals first and never oversell product inventory that they can't deliver. Oneness has a pretty good grasp on not letting resellers dominate their inventory.

If they had these for sale online on their site, I probably wouldn't have been able to get my Strata Grey DFW as well as a few other NTers. Resellers would have added everything to cart and would have swooped them up already (if there wasnt a limit) on their site regardless of the $30 mark up. Oneness has a strong and dedicated following and rightfully so. I wish a lot of boutiques followed their same structure.
+1 here too. I've been buying from them for about 18 months. Never a single shipping issue from KY to NorCal - always get my tracking numbers same day, always 2-3 day shipping.

Zappos and Attic at Buena Park had them when they first dropped. Zappos had them for at least 3 days for a FSR.

I missed the Zappos release but got lucky on Mr. Sports having one last pair I needed of the Stadium Greens. Same goes with the Knicks. Size 13 was pretty hard to come by for a lot of my Roshes and inventory in that size used to be bleak. Luckily Sheikh had the Speed Yellows sitting there when I got back in to the country from a month and half of overseas business.

I used to always have the easiest time walking in to Sheikh to get any Roshe I need. The Stadium Greens and Knicks were the first Roshes that I couldn't just walk in and just grab them.

Last edited:
so is there anywhere to cop iguanas anymore? I sold my mangos over the winter and still regret I missed so many opportunities to pick up iguanas

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)[/quote][quote="flyknitzero, post: 17726683"]
on feet.[/quote]
[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/indifferent.gif

"A" for effort?

Might as well stay as a "lurker"

Last edited:
Anyone here ever had problems with sneaker politics? Ordered total crimsons and they sent an email that they received my payment but the order said cancelled? Is this typical? Kind of concerned as of now.

yea you guys are being rude now to this guy "Flyknitzero, give him a break and dont give him negative feedback tell him more ways he can make his shoes look better. He already feels bad that all you guys hated on his customs, might as well give him a break already. Poor guy is probably already thinking he ****** up his shoes just like some of you did to your mints trying to take off the nike logo.

FlyknitZero the lace swaps were good man and the idea is there but that patch needs to be relocated somewhere else, the back would be cool or even a smaller patch if you can get one would be nice. The big one draws too much attention, But if you decide to keep them relocate the patch then, Hope its not glued on there. GOODLUCK!

I sent oneness an email at 9 am on friday morning asking about the strata grey dfw's. I still haven't gotten a response. Did I do something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom