ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ahmmmm paint and brush is enough. You can try to put tape around the swoosh just to be safe, but for me I took them out eventually because its just bugging me. I just hold them carefully and use a small paint brush instead.
^^^ inspiration

Hey man a personal advice from me is actually to NOT use tape. You tend to rely on it too much and think nothing will seep through it, but if you don't seal it well enough the paint will seep through. I've painted my crimsons and sails swoosh and found that i felt a lot more comfortable with freehand than using tape. just be careful to not put too much on each layer. be patient, do a thin layer at a time and wait to dry (maybe 10-15 mins in between) before you paint the next layer. but good luck! i've been happy with my experience with angelus.

here's my pairs

Interesting.. In that case I think I will omit the tape. How many layers are we looking at? Also, should I get 1 or 4 ounces (for one pair of shoes)?

Shoes look great, btw! I might do that with my crimsons if my connection works out.
Ahmmmm paint and brush is enough. You can try to put tape around the swoosh just to be safe, but for me I took them out eventually because its just bugging me. I just hold them carefully and use a small paint brush instead.
Sounds good! Hopefully it turns out. Did you buy the laces for your crimsons or did you swap?

Interesting.. In that case I think I will omit the tape. How many layers are we looking at? Also, should I get 1 or 4 ounces (for one pair of shoes)?

Shoes look great, btw! I might do that with my crimsons if my connection works out.

Sounds good! Hopefully it turns out. Did you buy the laces for your crimsons or did you swap?
I got the lace from amazon. 

Amazon product ASIN B0013606QI
^^^ inspiration
your welcome glad I could help out.

Finally found my Mints

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the GPX floral (teal or yellow) online or wherever. I regret sleeping on them when they released and searched to no avail. I hope that this being my first posted wouldn't deter you from helping me. Your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks 

Proper just posted their new stock
Going tomorrow to buy the 180's
You can get em for less than retail at FNL.com. Use this code: 111JDIZUHYK. Comes out to $100 shipped. About to pull the trigger when I get a chance tonight, I've been waiting for these since I missed out on them in '05 
mean.gif

You can get em for less than retail at FNL.com. Use this code: 111JDIZUHYK. Comes out to $100 shipped. About to pull the trigger when I get a chance tonight, I've been waiting for these since I missed out on them in '05 
mean.gif

!!!!!!! I didn't even know they are releasing everywhere. THANK YOU.

What's your opinion on the EM? I kind of like them and do u know if they're TTS?

mean.gif
You guys are going to love them. Awesome shoe they run a tad narrow and the yellowing on the bottom is not consistent, but I don't mind it on my ogs anyways.

!!!!!!! I didn't even know they are releasing everywhere. THANK YOU.

What's your opinion on the EM? I kind of like them and do u know if they're TTS?
No worries man. I don't know how the sizing is but I'm probably going TTS. The only shoe that has failed me by going TTS were the Lebron 9s. Other than that, TTS almost always works for me.

I'm not a big fan of the EMs, they look weird to me. I don't think that one piece upper design looks good on this shoe. I prefer the break in the design with the different materials. 

Back
Top Bottom