ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

kinda...It doesn't help that the colour in question is sold out though
True, but him saying " only sold at Titolo in Europe for 100 euros" is dumb. It was obviously on NDC and will likely be on other stateside E-retailers soon. 

my collection so far.

Tokyo's just came in the mail from Hanon for $84

EDIT: also just came back from finishline and Roshe Runs are sitting on shelves... mngr said they got em in 3 days ago and are expecting the "yeezys" but no idea when.

Last edited:
UPS just dropped off my Mint FB's and Sequoia FB's!!! These are straight fire :pimp:

The Mints are nice and I already have a brand new mint Obey long sleeve button up to go with them but I'm gonna wait until end of April-early May to rock them.

I definitely like the Sequoia FB's a lot more though. They look so good in person especially how the colors go together. That metallic gold swoosh is a nice touch!! Gotta rock these ASAP with my SF Giants gear 8)

I went TTS 10.5 just like with my OG's and they fit a tad snug but they should brake in after a few wears. The length is TTS. I have normal feet :tongue:

Last edited:
UPS just dropped off my Mint FB's and Serious FB's!!! These are straight fire
pimp.gif

The Mints are nice and I already have a brand new mint Obey long sleeve button up to go with them but I'm gonna wait until end of April-early May to rock them.

I definitely like the Sequoia FB's a lot more though. They look so good in person especially how the colors go together. That metallic gold swoosh is a nice touch!! Gotta rock these ASAP with my SF Giants gear
glasses.gif

I went TTS 10.5 just like with my OG's and they fit a tad snug but they should brake in after a few wears. The length is TTS. I have normal feet
tongue.gif
i agree.. the fb's fit perfectly length-wise.  a little tighter, but not uncomfortable, for those of us with non-wide feet

Maybe im gettin old but honestly how many of ya woulda really copped the mints if they weren't dubbed yeezys?

Oh yeah, I think the swoosh placement is just right for these Futbol cleats inspired roshes. It sets them apart from the other Roshe Runs and side panels are of quality soft materials with nice detailing. The FB's get a passing grade in my collection.

Oh yeah, I think the swoosh placement is just right for these Futbol cleats inspired roshes. It sets them apart from the other Roshe Runs and side panels are of quality soft materials with nice detailing. The FB's get a passing grade in my collection.

well said. very reason why i like the fbs especially the mints

Maybe im gettin old but honestly how many of ya woulda really copped the mints if they weren't dubbed yeezys?

i can honestly say i wouldnt have...i hated them at first ..got caught in the hype wave & caved in during the 1st NDC drop & now that i have them im back to hating them

got an email this morning from FNL after it was processing since the 27th, it was the mints BTW.

Thank you for your recent order, number 3827871748, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered
I received the exact same email. I always have trouble understanding how they try to sell merchandise they dont have
mean.gif

i can honestly say i wouldnt have...i hated them at first ..got caught in the hype wave & caved in during the 1st NDC drop & now that i have them im back to hating them
agreed.  same thing happened to me.  i actually like the orange fb's 100x better in person than the mints.  but hey, might as well keep them since i have them

Personally, I copped before they were dubbed "yeezy"

I went to FA to peep the total crimsons, they were too loud for my taste.

Made my way to Sheikh, saw them on display.... instacop!

I think I was one of the first to post pics of them in person on this thread. (not looking for reps, just keeping it 100%)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they haven't. No way they would sell out especially the smaller sizes without anyone noticing they were up. Unless things changed and they're not releasing on NDC anymore or something
I can go half size down easily in the OG. Went a full size down and either wear it sockless or take the insoles out and wear socks. Really haven't worn them too much so I can't tell you if they get uncomfortable over time. 
so were the speckled roshes a confirmed sale on NDC ?

Well this is what Im looking at. Im guessing they dropped yesterday. :nerd:???

Back
Top Bottom