ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks. Called in to place an order at $59.99 since it's still showing and said they couldn't honor it because it's $69.99 on their end?
mad.gif
mean.gif
Make the purchase online and call in to ask for price adjustment. I just did it 5 mins ago, the rep said it will be refunded after my order has been shipped.

Just called FNL and got the squadron's at $59.99 - $20 WC = Savings $$$$ !

i have about 5 WC cards im waiting on ... i will go in once they arrive..tarps & blk/gammas no question......possibly squads & crimson splits(doubtful)

APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)
+1 from me.  Definitely a cool dude in my book and you've done a great job contributing  info in here as well as helping other members.  BTW, Nice collection bro!

got an email this morning from FNL after it was processing since the 27th, it was the mints BTW.

Thank you for your recent order, number 3827871748, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered

oof. i havent gotten on here in 6+ months. the hype is definitely real. i havent bought any since NR stopped carrying them. gonna pick up the squadrons to replace my calypsos that i beat to death (i can only imagine how angry some people are that i actually wore my calypsos)

Lol.  You calling out the wrong person bro.  If you check Footaction's tweets, there's no tweet/replies about it from the 28th to today.  So yeah, that's why I asked for proof.  Thanks anyway...

Edit:  Found a new tweet.  Again, there wasn't a tweet about them before until today.
Why do you only look from the 28th? Makes no sense to me. Easily found 3 tweets back to back on the 26th about them (took me 3 min to scroll down my iPhone to find them)
[/IMG]

Saw these sold out at nikestore. Anybody see these laying around their local mall?

I just messaged the seller of these and gave them my BIN price they responded..

Dear stussykyd43,

They retailed for $150

So, I responded,

Dear shan01524tad,

If you paid that much for it that's funny cause they actually retail at 70 or 69.00 to be exact.

I laughed so hard when I got [COLOR=#red]THIS[/COLOR] response back! :rofl:

Dear stussykyd43,

You know these shoe only sold at Titolo in Europe for 100 euros right? It wasn't sold anywhere else and that was the price so you wanna know what's funny? Kids thirsty for Roshes that don't know **** lol.

Dear stussykyd43,

They retailed for $150

So, I responded,

Dear shan01524tad,

If you paid that much for it that's funny cause they actually retail at 70 or 69.00 to be exact.

I laughed so hard when I got [COLOR=#red]THIS[/COLOR] response back! :rofl:

Dear stussykyd43,

You know these shoe only sold at Titolo in Europe for 100 euros right? It wasn't sold anywhere else and that was the price so you wanna know what's funny? Kids thirsty for Roshes that don't know **** lol.
Lol Hypebeast reseller trying to call out a soon to be TR member get outta hea

Last edited:

Dear stussykyd43,

They retailed for $150

So, I responded,

Dear shan01524tad,

I laughed so hard when I got THIS response back!
roll.gif

Dear stussykyd43,

WTF?! HAHAHA what is wrong with people man. Misinformed fobs. 
roll.gif

Dear stussykyd43,

They retailed for $150

So, I responded,

Dear shan01524tad,

I laughed so hard when I got THIS response back!
roll.gif

Dear stussykyd43,

LOL, you could easily shut him up by sending him this link:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-683089/pgid-463187

Back
Top Bottom