ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Clean! Rock it just like that
smokin.gif
I'd add neon pink laces to that :D

My 2 pairs from the initial FNL release are being delivered tomorrow.

My 5 pairs from the FNL restock look to be canceled.....

Last edited:
trying to understand here. will the Crimsons be made generally available or will they remain FA exclusive?

So when/if do you guys think the roshes will hit ID? And what kinda options would you want for it
100% volt is all I really want from this shoe at this point. 

Nike will give it to me and the thousands of others waiting

Last edited:
So what are the odds of ever finding a pair of Calypso's in a 9 for under $250? I know I know
mean.gif
...I'm gonna head over to my local champs today and see what they have. They seem to be the only ones to get even a single pair in my area and last time I was there they only had was Sport Red's and Black/Sails. I envy you guys in big markets who can walk in and find Split Packs/FB's/Spring Colorways..I'm tired of having to wait for my brother to drop my delivers off after they go to his house since people keep stealing my packages..Damn thieves
mean.gif

100% volt is all I really want from this shoe at this point. 

Nike will give it to me and the thousands of others waiting
i just hope the ID option isn't some crazy price like 100.  well i guess.. thats ok, i think 80 would be more acceptable though.

Helping two friends I owe favors that helped me grab a Kobe Christmas 8 and Galaxy Rookie for retail. I'm not feeling the Roshe itself because how it looks on my foot but both friends missed on NDC so I'm paying them back. Not even making them pay for them since I got them for under $50. I definitely look out for people that help me, even those that don't I try to help. I tried helping every and anybody in this thread as well on Monday.
peru helped me out greatly, too.  thanks again man!

i just hope the ID option isn't some crazy price like 100.  well i guess.. thats ok, i think 80 would be more acceptable though.

iD's are almost always $30+ above retail. I'll gladly shell out $110 a pop when they hit the site.

id;s will be $100-110 ... maybe $115 .. no cheap options on ID

i expect 2014 Roshes to be $95-105 retail Nike isnt dumb they are missing out on cash

i doubt they'll price the ID's at 80. Price for a regular colorway is at 70. I'm guessing 100-110
iD's are almost always $30+ above retail. I'll gladly shell out $110 a pop when they hit the site.
id;s will be $100-110 ... maybe $115 .. no cheap options on ID

i expect 2014 Roshes to be $95-105 retail Nike isnt dumb they are missing out on cash
price point starts at $110 and goes to $130 for "liberty mesh" and i guess other premium options
do people not read ^^^^

i stated the prices for the roshe id

Last edited:
Picked up the rest of my city pack just now (NYC & London). They look so much better in person! I agree with all the reviews. So I don't want to repeat anything. Those stuck between NYC & TKO. It's hard to decide. Because TKO is looks more for summer while NYC looks more for fall. They look nothing like what we've seen in article pictures on several sites. Hopefully that helps. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom