ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Meh, if you really want them just pay the resell. At 150, you're just giving that 17yr old lunch money. Do hate resellers but whatcha gonna do, it's 2013

Last edited:
really worried that I bought my TTS for the FB mints off NDC and that it would be too tight. My OG iguanas have plenty of toe space for me so I'm hoping these FBs will be just right.

I figure there'll be a lot of us with that problem, so finding a swap maybe easier than we think. Lol.

Did you catch last night's episode of This Week In Roshe News?

I figure there'll be a lot of us with that problem, so finding a swap maybe easier than we think. Lol.

I dunno, with most needing to size up, it might be tough finding someone that needs to size down. i.e you have a size 10 and need a 10.5. The person with a 10.5 will need an 11 etc

Please ignore my post count. The forgot password isn't working sigh...

Anyway, anyone in Dallas looking for OG and recent Roshe's, Shiekh Shoes at Galleria fully restocked over the weekend with a full size run.

The only pair they do not have is the Mints (obviously) lol.

My mints from NDC will be coming in tomorrow like almost everyone else who ordered them. Sized up 0.5 which I'm happy about. I get the hype surrounding this, but to me, they're just another pair of Roshes. The mint and chrome accenting is a nice touch, but I'm definitely going to be annoyed when people ask my about my "Yeezy" shoes. The inspiration is from the Elastico Finale II soccer cleats, but that has been completely drowned out by hypebeasts and shoe websites fueling the hype.  I might take the swooshes off if I end up getting another pair at retail. I bought two pairs from NDC, but one is going to be a gift to my friend for his birthday.

As you can see this is my first post, want to go ahead and get my lashings out of the way first because without a doubt there will be at least one high and mighty member that finds me unsatisfactory due to lack of posts and join date. But dont worry im not gonna start asking for "yeeshes" and nonsense like that just dont frequent the site as often as i would like and finally getting around to setting up an account. So come at me with the rookie comments if you feel so inclined. Carry on about your day, just wanted to get that out of the way. 

As you can see this is my first post, want to go ahead and get my lashings out of the way first because without a doubt there will be at least one high and mighty member that finds me unsatisfactory due to lack of posts and join date. But dont worry im not gonna start asking for "yeeshes" and nonsense like that just dont frequent the site as often as i would like and finally getting around to setting up an account. So come at me with the rookie comments if you feel so inclined. Carry on about your day, just wanted to get that out of the way. 
Welcome to the boards! Get ready for your hazing
devil.gif
roll.gif
But really, looking forward to your contributions in this thread.

If I've held convos with you in the last few of weeks and I've noticed you've been helping people out in this thread, check your inbox.

I dropped off a lovely care package 
nthat.gif

If I haven't, shot me a PM

ALL LOW POST COUNT, LOW REP, AND/OR YESTERDAY JOIN DATE WILL BE IGNORE (Unless someone can vouch), My apologizes in advance!

HI

Bit of an attitude, eh? There's no rookie hazing or anything that goes on here. Just do you, be respectful, and dont rely on or expect others to do things you can do for yourself, namely use the nifty "search thread" feature. You'll be golden with that. Good group of people here.

If I've held convos with you in the last few of weeks and I've noticed you've been helping people out in this thread, check your inbox.

I dropped off a lovely care package 
nthat.gif

If I haven't, shot me a PM

ALL LOW POST COUNT, LOW REP, AND/OR YESTERDAY JOIN DATE WILL BE IGNORE (Unless someone can vouch), My apologizes in advance!

rep'd :smokin

now i want those "yeezy" roshes lol jk.

i have the black/white sails (og color) but i see this new pair for men (which was like the og women's pair) with the white/greyish swoosh.

does it look the same as the og black/white sails but with a swoosh thats more visible? im on the fence if i should sell/return/trade my unused and only pair of black sails to get this newer one with the white swoosh.

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?

Bit of an attitude, eh? There's no rookie hazing or anything that goes on here. Just do you, be respectful, and dont rely on or expect others to do things you can do for yourself, namely use the nifty "search thread" feature. You'll be golden with that. Good group of people here.
sorry if i portrayed an attitude, didnt meant to, but i have seen a few hostile posts so was trying to come in with full honesty and disclosure. Appreciate the welcome though.

Hey gents, still trying to get my post counts up but I notice it has to be approved by a mod prior to post. Any ideas on how long this process last?

Last edited:

i have the black/white sails (og color) but i see this new pair for men (which was like the og women's pair) with the white/greyish swoosh.

does it look the same as the og black/white sails but with a swoosh thats more visible? im on the fence if i should sell/return/trade my unused and only pair of black sails to get this newer one with the white swoosh.

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?
The midsole is a light grey and it has a blue insole as well

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?

our sails will go down as a nike classic shoe IMO

keep the sails and get the gammas if you want. but dont let go of the OG

it's my favorite pair and i had to get another one cause i destroyed my mid soles the other day. shout out to alan713 for looking out :smokin

watcha think NT?
In terms of outward appearances, they're similar but still different. The newer release you're talking about (Black/ Gamma Grey) have a lighter swoosh and although they're close, i'm sure the soles might have a different shade of of color. 

Similar but not the same. I'm sure no one will be hawking your feet that hard though to notice, but since you already own them, why return them unless you need the cash? Subtle differences still make for differences in your rotation IMO. 

Last edited:

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?

Last edited:

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?

It's all preference. When I finally seen the new Black/Gamma grey (it's what their called), compared to the black/sails, it's got a very light grey on the midsole which matches the swoosh. I still prefer the black/sail but was contemplating of maybe picking up a pair of of the new gamma grey to add to the roshe collection.

Back
Top Bottom