ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped some mangos for $115.

What's a reasonable price for some siren reds? Is 140 too much ?kinda new to the community btw! :smile:

you would be lucky to find siren reds under 120. so thats not bad. depends how bad you want them. that was first and still the most used pair i own.

you would be lucky to find siren reds under 120. so thats not bad. depends how bad you want them. that was first and still the most used pair i own
Good to know! Im gonna grab them and baby them since this is the pair that got me buying roshes in the first place. Some guy at the gym was wearing them. It looks like these are second to calypsos in rarity and pricing! :frown:

you would be lucky to find siren reds under 120. so thats not bad. depends how bad you want them. that was first and still the most used pair i own.
Good to know! wish they would re-release the sirens :frown: im gonna cop these and baby them!Looks like sirens are second to Calypsos which are going for $250 on ebay!!! :O

Sorry for the double reply... I thought my last thread post didn't go thru 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I Love how the Rosches look but they look terrible on feet with my particular style. I only wanted these rosches and I just got them. They are my personal Grails. Can I still be on the Rosche team?

No problem GeneGreen - the soar are hard to find over a 10, and I haven't seen a 12 in months, though I am not searching that hard for them.  Japan may have some in that size still left, doubt any around the states.  They were on shoebacca in a FSR for the longest time and no one jumped on them. 

Thank you for the info. Ill have to keep a lookout. Biggest I found on ebay was 9.5 I believe. This sucks lol

sprites on FA for $65

mens sz 8 only

I was gonna grab them for my gf but thats a 1.5 too big shes a womens 8.5 or 9 which is a mens 7 or 7.5

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to find size 11.5/12 in any roshe color way!? Haha been looking for those Asia premiums forever...any one have leads for me?

sprites on FA for $65

mens sz 8 only

I was gonna grab them for my gf but thats a 1.5 too big shes a womens 8.5 or 9 which is a mens 7 or 7.5
Aren't they a women's 8 on the website?

mens

Why is it so hard to find size 11.5/12 in any roshe color way!? Haha been looking for those Asia premiums forever...any one have leads for me?

its hard out here for us big footers.. i think they dont make as many in big sizes.. & you got guys buying double & possibly triples for every cw

Last edited:
^^ It's a women's shoe so wouldn't that mean women's sizes? And he got it right for the size conversions I believe.. men's/kids goes down 1.5 size if converting from women's

I am pretty sure I am correct if my girl has a 9.5 womens she will wear a mens 8.  If I have a mens 8 I will wear a 9.5 womens?  What am I missing here?

You got it right, I work at a Champs and we do 1.5 size conversions down from women's to kids/men's (I also own a few women Roshe's size 12 and I'm a 10.5)

Anyone know if the primitive in ventura still got iguana roshes? im still in school and planning to go there right after. Ive been secrrtly using niketalk throughout the day just to keep posted on all this haha

Walked into Footaction Brunswick Square (Central NJ) to see if they had any of the OG colors and I saw both the Black and Iguana on display. I asked for a sz11.5 in black and it happened to be the last black pair they had! Dude who worked there told me someone came in and bought a full size run :smh: Not sure what sizes they had left in the Iguana but those are next on my list :D

Garfield - your seeing that right. The best explanation probably is that they re-released 3 of the original 6 so more people have finally learned what am amazing shoe this is. And out of those people there are some where money is not a problem to have a pair that few do or are able to get today.

Walked into Footaction Brunswick Square (Central NJ) to see if they had any of the OG colors and I saw both the Black and Iguana on display. I asked for a sz11.5 in black and it happened to be the last black pair they had! Dude who worked there told me someone came in and bought a full size run
mean.gif
Not sure what sizes they had left in the Iguana but those are next on my list
happy.gif
you know where those will end up...

[COLOR=#red]Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom