ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On feet of the GPX

I was just checking nikestores twitter because of the pink foams rerelease and saw someone asked a question on the Iguanas, Sails, and the Sport Reds. In regards to the iguanas and sails they said "those Roshes released last Spring and are now sold out". For the Sport Reds they said "No word on the second one you listed." Is there a possibility that Nike rereleases the sport reds on NDC? Along with some other ones may
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I doubt the OGs will show up on NDC since their first batch went to FA. I've known about the zappos order purchase for the OGs for a good month so I've been hella patient for these to drop within the next 2 weeks. 

Last edited:
Sorry for the dumb question but I lurk in this thread from time to time. I'm looking to get my first pair of Roshe's but don't really like what's out there right now.

Anybody know when the spring release is and possibly what colors?

I would love to get these Blue Mints but i'm not feeling the prices on eBay for them..
ohwell.gif
 Wish I could trade a pair of my doubles for a pair.

Try adding them to a cart. The seller only sells to addresses in Japan ONLY
You can use a facilitator or whatever they're called. I bought a pair. ~$60 shipped can't beat that. Used PayPal and visa so my butt is covered

Last edited:
You can use a facilitator or whatever they're called. I bought a pair. ~$60 shipped can't beat that. Used PayPal and visa so my butt is covered
Don't you have to pay the service and their shipping fee once it gets to them to be sent to you? 

Don't you have to pay the service and their shipping fee once it gets to them to be sent to you? 
Well it cost $50 including shipping off rakuten. Then it's 1500¥ from Japan to here. Those are all the fees I see. Even if its more they'll still be less than $100 which is amazing. If these are real then these are a bargain

Just btw it's a forwarding service and its on the website. Set up an account through the forwarding service and check the box for a forwarding service on rakuten. I'd provide more in depth stuff but I'm on my phone. This is similar to the fruboys thing if you guys remember. Check the video on YouTube some NTer made a video

oneness has plenty of the wovens restocked . the red , black and iguana are all re-releasing in a month or so .... spring-ish
Re-releasing where in a month or so? They already rereleased at FootAction. Are you talking about NDC? If so, how'd you hear?

Last edited:
got mine in the mail today and went a .5 size up and glad i did.  it is a bit long in length but it would've been too tight if i went TTS

got mine in the mail today and went a .5 size up and glad i did.  it is a bit long in length but it would've been too tight if i went TTS
agreed. I had to return my 9.5 which is my TTS and as soon as I put it on it was cutting the circulation on my feet. received my size 10 and overall perfect spacing. def have to go .5 size up on the wovens and i dont even have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom