ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://zzazin.com/?page=3

scroll down to the roshes and its in between siren red and stadium green. 
wink.gif
...great.

hey whatsup guys I just received my Mangos that I ordered through the iKidWare method. I picked up a 10.5 because there was no more 10's in stock. If anyone is looking to trade their sz 10 for a 10.5 let me know!
Welcome to NT, but you gotta get outta here with that B/S/T talk man. Read the rules or you'll be off to banned camp.

Put whatever you're trying to do in your signature. Good luck

LOL GT.  Did they not show up on your monitor?  I checked to verify if the Lemons show up on mine and I definitely see the picture.  It's weird that it's missing in your photo/screen shot
You mind downloading the image and posting it here?

hey everybody,

guess its time for me to finally contribute since there's so many speculations about whats going to happen to the roshe line in 2013.

- the picture of the roshe with the big swoosh is not coming out- I know because I've seen the actual Nike catalog for the upcoming releases with roshes and most def. that wasn't in it.

-the flywire speculation on the swoosh is going to be on some of the new roshes and will bump the price up from $70 to $90

*the colorways coming out with the flywire are disappointing so probably won't be worth the price hike

-Nike is going to continue the original simplistic design of the roshe with just new colorways. 

* the sample pairs wht/blue that people have been buying will release next year and another colorway that's similar to the mango, but color crimson.

I only had the opportunity to look through the catalog briefly but, hope this helps and eases some minds. 

hey everybody,

-Nike is going to continue the original simplistic design of the roshe with just new colorways. 
* the sample pairs wht/blue that people have been buying will release next year and another colorway that's similar to the mango, but color crimson.

I only had the opportunity to look through the catalog briefly but, hope this helps and eases some minds. 

YES :smokin

hey everybody,

guess its time for me to finally contribute since there's so many speculations about whats going to happen to the roshe line in 2013.

- the picture of the roshe with the big swoosh is not coming out- I know because I've seen the actual Nike catalog for the upcoming releases with roshes and most def. that wasn't in it.

-the flywire speculation on the swoosh is going to be on some of the new roshes and will bump the price up from $70 to $90

*the colorways coming out with the flywire are disappointing so probably won't be worth the price hike

good stuff!

hey everybody,

Wow. Great news! I haven't been feeling any of the trail design or premium colorways. I'm excited that we'll get new colorways of the original look. Hopefully, they will mass produce the crap out of these so it's not such a struggle to get pairs.

Nice to see the roshe 2.0 won't release :smokin

Nike scrolling Niketalk and keeping it simple :lol:

Im located in NYC. anyone got some spots for roshes? Im lookig for iguanas specifically. Found a pair on ebay for 110 but i dont wanna pay resale for a mesh sneak.id appreciate if someone could give me places to check out. Thnx in advanced
in my real honest opinion, roshes are not just 'a mesh sneaker'. these seriously are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn and they are pretty sturdy. if i really wanted to, i could be in the roshes all day. i bought my iguanas for 115 just to let you know and im really happy with the shoe

in my real honest opinion, roshes are not just 'a mesh sneaker'. these seriously are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn and they are pretty sturdy. if i really wanted to, i could be in the roshes all day. i bought my iguanas for 115 just to let you know and im really happy with the shoe
agreed! 

I didn't know more colorways of the Roshes released in the PI. :nthat:
I was there in May and only saw the Sport Reds out in Marquee mall.
@phnrpman You checked out all the other sneaker joints out in Manila dude? :smokin
-Drew

@drew

Haven't checked out any sneaker spots out here at all really. Just visiting different malls and places. I wasn't hunting for sneakers at all. I did go to a few Titan stores though. I have a week left so I'll see what I can find before I head back home to Dirty Jersey. All I've really been doing here is eating. Lol! I've been here going on a month and I don't want to go back to the states.

If you guys are in the Makati and Rockwell area, they got the Sport Red in size 13 and the Cybers in size 12. Only got those two left as of right now. Cop cop cop! You're welcome!

If you guys are in the Makati and Rockwell area, they got the Sport Red in size 13 and the Cybers in size 12. Only got those two left as of right now. Cop cop cop! You're welcome!

Yea duuuuuude lol on the niketalk time to submit your app with pics . I'll +1 for sure !!

hey everybody,

Great news indeed!

Back
Top Bottom