ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For my fellow Broshe members that ordered the Mango with me, the order went in! Will keep you all updated!!
Kev
nthat.gif
 Sounds good

whered you pick them up from?
My doorstep. I put my order in with rmms about 3 weeks ago. Finally pulled them out of the box today.

Thanks BFresco for going out of your way to get me these on sale at a YCMC.  I hope I can return the favor soon.

Hot! I'm about to drive down to my FedEx store to pick my pair up... The NFS I bought them from shipped them with signature confirmation and I was out of town for all three attempts.

Last edited:
sideline apparel has sport reds/black sails for 69+9 dollar shipping. Size 11.5/13 available in each color. phone orders only

The last couple of pages he been people just asking for help, go back read some pages prior and you will most likely find your answer.

damn. this thread is going wild. swapped the laces on the sirens w/ the neon green.. so sick. :smokin :smokin

Thanks BFresco for going out of your way to get me these on sale at a YCMC. I hope I can return the favor soon.

Broshe, how'd you go about sizing with these? Also what's your foot width?

On a side note, MAN, the HYPE is real. I never imagined these getting this BIG when I posted the thread...

@jordan23 - Tropical Twist

@Illustrayte -  Man I am all kinds of screwed up on sizing on these so you really shouldn't go by me.  I wear a 9 in just about every shoe, every model.  But I tried on an 8 barefoot in my first pair of cybers at NR and they fit well so I went with it, now I have 7 pairs ranging from 8-9 with some of the 8's not fitting at all...black sails in particular.

But I am getting size 10 womens, which fit my size 9 mens feet perfectly.  I would say I have fairly narrow feet. 

I have no idea if that helps at all, and the hype and this thread unfortunately is starting to annoy me.  I had a question about the tag on the Mango's, a page or two back, that same question 3 weeks ago I would have got plenty of help on...not the case today.  I can't get a size 9 knicks at retail and I thought those would sit as the cw isn't that amazing in my eyes...oh well rant over. 

Back
Top Bottom