ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Great work as always Freddy but your last design reminds me of Daniel San's Gi from the original Karate Kid movie (the pic below is the Halloween costume version).

Last edited:
Shirt is dope. :nthat:

You guys know how to put up a Team Roshe badge? It seems mine disappeared. :rolleyes

-Drew

Last edited:
The Speed Yellows have grown to be my 2nd favorite next to the Calypso. Don't sleep on these 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
How many of you are actually digging the roshe trails?
I'm not really feeling the colors but the ones that look alright are the black ones. I'll probably end up getting them because it snows a lot where I live and there's a lot of hills on my walk to school so these look like they might be good for the snow.

i really need to find some Calypso's/ Mangos..why cant NIKE just hear us out and get these back up online and in the nike retail stores.

Can anyone help me out or hook me up with a size 9 Blacks or Iggys's please! :frown: Been looking everywhere.

*HEADS UP*

SIZE 8, 8.5, and 13 Roshe Iguanas. (1 pair in each size left)

Price $69.95 shipped/no tax.
nthat.gif

Send me a PM for info. Won't last long!

i really need to find some Calypso's/ Mangos..why cant NIKE just hear us out and get these back up online and in the nike retail stores.

if you go check the "ask a former nike employee" thread you will see that nike makes one order from the factory and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom