ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's some designs i threw together.. using illustrayt's logo.

I like! Maybe on a white tee?

I enjoy seeing all the tee designs btw! Keep on posting! Though there are several colors to work with, I'd suggest creating a design that'll compliment any/all cws well.

Well here is my application after being invited for the last spot before closing openings for the first time!
Crappy iphone pictures ahead..

First pair for $70 on ebay...

2nd pair from the recent restock on NDC.com (regretting selling the second iguana I picked up same time)

Dailys...

Can't really put the finger on why I fell in love with this shoe. It's a combination of things. Surely the relatively cheap price point, the comfortability, versatility, and awesome colorways all contributed to it. But I think the biggest factor is that mesh shoes is something new to me. I like wearing slippers as well as shoes. The breathable material is like an in between and for the first time I actually tried shoes without socks. Dat breeze.

I saw these online on another site somewhere and placed it in the back of my mind to look it up later. Next thing I knew, my good friend had copped the black/sail pair and when I saw it in person, that was it - I knew I was getting it.
Unlike the other people here, I don't have the budget to splurge - so I'm trying to pick and choose colorways that I really want at a personal goal of a little more than retail only..

Ever since then... F5ing niketalk, *************, ndc, zappos, ebay constantly.

Hope this didn't bore anyone.

+1! Solid contributor! Those two cws are at the #1 & 2 spots of my Top 5. If Roshes were never available at NRs, I'd only have those two haha!

Last edited:
I reeeeeally like the TEAM ROSHE design with the Nike concept that GTFan proposed. Matching with the colorways would be dope :smokin

My Take. For the Sirens

Color of the round circle would change per colorway (i.e grey shirt with mango circle for the Mango CW, white shirt with teal circle for the Calypsos).

forgot to mention when i was at Niketown Vegas I searched Nike Find and found a few sizes in the teals around the world... it showed they had a size 10 somewhere in stock which got me real excited only to find out it was actually sold out :rolleyes

forgot to mention when i was at Niketown Vegas I searched Nike Find and found a few sizes in the teals around the world... it showed they had a size 10 somewhere in stock which got me real excited only to find out it was actually sold out
eyes.gif
that's funny, i was chatting it up with a nike rep and they told me they do not deal with nike store internationally.  tried that for the teals but no go.  even if you do find one internationally they do not ship outside of their country.  sorry to be a debby downer but i found that out a month back.  there i still hope if you can find a connect in australia and do not paying more than retail. boom they have a 10 waiting for you there, got my 10 in transit

I am a new member and have been a long time lurker. This shoe made me join, lol. I love the simplicity and comfort of it. I would like to join the team so I will be applying as soon as a slot is available. My collection as of now is

siren reds

calypso's (x2)

iguanas (fav)

sport reds

cybers

black sails

i hate all members with teals but only if they are my sz 12 & your sitting on doubles :tongue:

nice avy chosencartel.... spots on the team will reopen on 9/1

Last edited:
I'll be heading down to a couple of NR today to see what they have in stock. Last time I went was a few weeks ago and they had probably like 5 pairs of Iggy's in various sizes. I also found out that we have one sport chalet in my state which I was thinking about dropping by and seeing if they have anything. Anyone know anything about sport chalet? Not sure if it's worth the drive or not.

Lol @ ColdCity I was in the same boat. I only have 2 pairs of teal cuz I had a 10.5 and they have a defect so I bought a sz 10. Got em both for retail plus $10 too
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom