ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do fellow members feel about capping members at 50 and then reopening applications at a later time? That way we can build the Team Roshe name? Just a thought...

thanks bro! how much is it to generally ship from there to here?? 30ish??
Hype DC doesn't ship to the states, so you'll have to find someone in the AU to ship them out to you. All in all, it's like $160 to get them to the US.

Hype DC doesn't ship to the states, so you'll have to find someone in the AU to ship them out to you. All in all, it's like $160 to get them to the US.

yaya i know they dont ship here, but apparently my cousin has fam there in AU, so im trying to figure out how much it would run me to order a pair and have them ship it here

If anyone knows of a NR with black/sails in a size 10 available, hit me me up I'm looking for a pair.

^ Yeah, that's fair.

Re-snapped pics.......

Thanks to Corporate (@corporategotem)

Cris.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been lurking this thread for a couple of days now so I finally decided to make an account. I purchased the cyber roshes a couple of months ago and am now obsessed with them. I currently have three pairs and I'm hoping to make that number go up. Anyways, I'll try and help members out the best that I can to get their hands on some roshes.

Also, I just checked zappos and they currently have the yellows and the stadium greens on sale for $56. They don't have many sizes though so I don't know if that helps anyone.

Also, I just checked zappos and they currently have the yellows and the stadium greens on sale for $56. They don't have many sizes though so I don't know if that helps anyone.

i saw those ... wish a sz 12 was in stock for that price

I got a pair of Cybers in a size 8.5, but I need a size 9. Is anyone out there willing to do a trade? I live in the Bay if that makes a difference. Send me a PM if your'e interested.

thanks for the info! just got a price adjustment on my 2 pairs of speed yellows, saved me $28.

Back
Top Bottom