ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@niwreig - Thanks for the compliment. Im actually looking at the wmns digi camo for my 5th pair but Im currently trying to get a reasonable priced pair. Crossing my fingers and heres hoping you get in your teals asap. You wont be dissappointed with them.

@justballin11 & boss tycoon 408 - Thanks for the vote. Unfortunately, the 3rd vote looks to be a long way coming....lol

@thewestcoast - Im TRYING to apply for team roshe and Im not part of the team yet. Its obvious you cant count since I have 4 pairs and there is NO requirement  one must have a certain X num of pairs to qualify. Secondly, you are NOT part of team roshe so dun even attempt to SABOTAGE my application. Thirdly, if you are trying to shoot me down, make sure you have 3 pairs of teals & 2 pairs of mangos then maybe I will not ask you to shut your mouth! 

Last edited:
+1 from me dude, although i hope you don't leave all your pairs locked up in boxes

i just tossed those green laces in for the hell of it, maybe i'll look into gitd ones to honor ye

Hey guys,

Just updating those who have ordered a pair of 'Gos and those who are thinking about possibly ordering a pair.

There are still a few slots for 8-9.5 available. Contact me if you are interested.

I will be putting in the order in about two hours, and I will NOT be ordering another shipment until late next week or weekend.

Thanks,

Patrick

I think we all need to give Patrick a big round of applause. What a guy. He could've kept quiet and opened up shop with the Mangos on the resale market, but he's helping us out for a solid price. Thanks a million, man.

Patrick sent you a PM a little awhile ago, please get to me when you can. Thanks a ton! 
smile.gif

Thanks Stoney Tony for the 3rd vote!

To the OG members of team roshe, I have gotten my 3rd vote. Can I be inducted into the group please?

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my pair from down under..

Dope!

yo! what is the name of this colorway? I think it's the best looking one, not just for me, but my girl could rock this pair with some pink laces. Do you have the SKU perhaps as well? Thanks

Finally back on NT after being locked out. Good to be back. I really hope NT isn't downhill from here. Let's keep the ROSHEteam together!

Had to create a new account. 12 year membership down the drain. but glad to be back with the Broshes. Anyone know how to regain your old membership? 

Back
Top Bottom