ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So much for the helpful attitude of TRO 
tired.gif

I'm saying that there is too much garbage in here. Let's get a new one started to clean things up and post helpful information instead of useless bantering and bickering.

if you would just keep the thread moving instead of posting things like this, then the thread can be as helpful as it used to be. New members will continue to post to ask questions in this thread. Just help them if possible and keep it moving.

-daaznfella

Last edited by a moderator:
everytime i see someone post a pic of the mangos, i just want it a little more...now it's becoming a need in my life.

im gonna be beyond pissed if i have the usual check out problems i normally have with FNL tomorrow

Hopefully when I'm checking out I dont get the usual credit card error. FNL is the worst when it comes to checking out on hyped releases

I say give FNL support a call. If you tried to cop the BRED 11s this weekend and had check out problem issues with your CC/PayPal, then more than likely you're account was automatically flagged by FNLs stupid anti-fraud system (even if you were able to place a successful order). The CSR won't be able to do anything but at least they can confirm for you if your account is flagged at the moment and can't place any orders so you can try to check out as guest or buy some FNL gift cards.

ive been checking zappos for the past week and like 2 times they restocked a 10.5 in the iggys but they had very few pairs, i was trying to the get the black sails which sadly didnt restock yet.... its been pretty dry in the past few days though

ive been checking zappos for the past week and like 2 times they restocked a 10.5 in the iggys but they had very few pairs, i was trying to the get the black sails which sadly didnt restock yet.... its been pretty dry in the past few days though

did you try urban?

I guess I kind of feel it. I'm getting 3 pairs to make sure they fit me right . will prolly just hook up one of the NT FAM with the extra

My two cents:

If everyone keeps info in pm's until the release then everything would be straight....

Plus everyone needs to chill out, you already know that the trolls and lurkers were coming after the FNL tweet..

....when replies go up saying, "lurkers are around delete the old links" what do expect to happen.

There is no need to close this thread, as you can see: 1.) mods are around handling business 2.) Trolls had their fun a bounced 3.) post rate has decreased in the last 30 minutes

Once again, everyone chill... some of y'all are way too dramatic

This thread has really taken a turn for the worst for all the wrong reasons. 

I've been on NT for many years under my brother's name. Decided to create my own purely to build relationships with other people in here who are willing to help and also to provide help to others.

But its funny to see people pass judgement on others because they have a "recent" sign up date. I have a recent sign up date for the reason i stated above. yet that doesn't make me a reseller, or a troll. Hell, I probably have more knowledge than other users in here. But here's the thing....I have a life outside of NT. I have a full time job, 2 kids, a wife, and tons of other stuff going on. I don't have time to sit here and post a comment every 5 seconds to get my "posts" up. I come in here to look for information, and when possible, I share my information freely also.

I certainly agree that some in this thread are here for the wrong reasons and its a shame cuz they're ruining it for all the good people. I also agree that this thread has picked up a lot of momentum, but now more than half the posts are people complaining, fighting, or other nonesense unrelated to the shoes. I have to sort through pages of garbage to find one useful piece of info.

Here's the bottom line...Nike, is only concerned with THEIR bottom line. So if calling it Yeezy will get more people to buy it, talk about it, or hype it up. Job well done to their marketing team. But for those of us who want the shoe for the comfort or CW, Get it! So even tho so many cry and moan about them calling it Yeezy's so what? you just talked about it. They win. Remember negative publicity is still publicity.

Can we go back to when people were talking about the shoes themselves?!?! Sharing their pics, sharing lace swaps, sharing custom colors, or ideas??

They have split pack Mints in a size 9.5 at the Ontario Mills Finishline, Ontario, CA.

Last edited:
My two cents:

If everyone keeps info in pm's until the release then everything would be straight....

Plus everyone needs to chill out, you already know that the trolls and lurkers were coming after the FNL tweet..

....when replies go up saying, "lurkers are around delete the old links" what do expect to happen.

There is no need to close this thread, as you can see: 1.) mods are around handling business 2.) Trolls had their fun a bounced 3.) post rate has decreased in the last 30 minutes

Once again, everyone chill... some of y'all are way too dramatic
this.....kids these days

I guess I kind of feel it. I'm getting 3 pairs to make sure they fit me right . will prolly just hook up one of the NT FAM with the extra
your true size honestly will be fine with or without socks....you can probably go half down with no socks, or half up if you want the extra room....just treat it like a normal release.

So we went from clearance racks at Nordstrom Rack to people camping overnight on their computers for a link to drop?

My my, so much has changed in a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom