ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

what company did the surprise drop around 5pm PST, I went back to look at past post but gave up. 
i think there were talking about the finishline drop of the FB Mint. if im not mistaken.
NDC dropped the mints at 5am PST (I know since I bought two pairs). We talked about it on the last page and page before, because it was debated whether FNL dropped them as well. FNL has NOT put the mints up yet but they most likely will soon.

Last edited:
^^^ No guys. One of the online sites released roshes during the evening if I'm not mistaken. I'm not talking about the mints.  And that is what I'm asking about

LEG DAYS?! I hope you're not squatting in them bro. A bit far back in the thread a dude asked about Leg Day x Roshe and I strongly advised against it. I advise the same for you. I lift in Roshes as well, but I intentionally avoid them for my leg days.You'll want to avoid anything with a compressible sole or an unstable frame when squatting, deadlifting, or any exercises of that sort. Roshes and similar types of footwear can promote bad form and can lead to injury. If you look it up, lifters use Chucks for those types of exercises and some even lift barefoot. Stay safe, Broshe.
Oh yeah just for lunges and leg machines. Definitely flats for squats. I've also reverted back to AM90s just because my Cybers were already taking a beating.

Last edited:

Collection pic of OG Mesh. Missing Sirens & Cybers.

Order of Sequence: First to most recent purchase; right-->left.

Picture taken via iPhone 4.

Last edited:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26166827

Um FSR on the 3 OG colorways on Urban Outfitters. You won't be able to find them if you just search in "roshe". $75 free shipping.

That was the link I was talking about a few days back and only shared only through PM. I didn't share in this thread because people were buying them up in bulk in stores (at least where I'm at), let alone if they have the link. Well, since its public. Everyone who needs a pair better snag a pair now. That link isn't public unless you had it special ordered for you in store and went online to check the status.

The nrg roshes are hitting nike outlet stores, idk if its true but saw some guy post it on Instagram any1 knows anything about that?

Thanks for the link. Finally got a pair of red sails. Got in to this roshe game kinda late. So far this week I got the Mint fb and Black and Crimson split pack and now these red sails. Just waiting to find these total crimsons now

Damn resellers are Gona get on this link, should of just kept it thru pm...

+1. Even with all the new colorways that dropped, the OGs are still sought after by resellers.

Oh well. I hope the people that really want these for themselves get their pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom