ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My new pick ups

I used to HATE the FBs when the first initial photos were posted online. Then when I saw the first official photo of the Orange/Brown FB, I was kind of intrigued. When they went on sale, I stopped by Sheikhs here in Houston to see them in person. I was sold on that FB colorway. The gold swoosh on the toe box is actually pretty subtle.

This model FB is really great looking in person regardless of the front swoosh. I took today off from work to take my 4-year old boy to Chuck-e-cheese and to the mall to buy him a few pairs of shoes. My Orange-Brown FBs got A LOT of compliments from workers at FA, FL, FNL, Champs, and Shoe Palace. They all asked where I got them. The Orange/Browns are being slept on hard. I havent worn them with pants yet, but they look Fantastic with shorts. Definitely a great looking shoe in person.

Last edited:
Was a lurker on NT from in '04, finally made an account in '06 and this thread has been one the most clutch and helpful when it has come to kicks. Thank ya'll so much. Unfortunately NJ has been pretty dead when it comes to roshes, but I am going to continue to keep on the look out for ya'll. Got my squadrons and green tarps in this week.

Also for people looking for the squadrons, finish line still has size 12 up.
My Nike orders went through! Mints here you come my babies!
Just got confirmation on my 2 pairs of mints as well!
happy.gif
I'm thinking of putting my friend's mints in a Sketchers shoe box or something then wrapping it. I want to see his reaction when I give them to him for his birthday
roll.gif

Last edited:
NYC update: I stopped by the new footaction on 34th after the hypebeast line, barricades, and cops all left so it was easy for me to enter and see that they only have the sport reds, iguanas, and black gammas available. No sightings from other spots as well. We wait...

You lie!! Lmao
I've never seen anyone in brownsville wear roshes
laugh.gif
!
well do i need to tell u wear im gonna be later so u can see me wearing em lol. lets also be glad that we dont see many ppl wearing em, makes us stand out from the jordans and tims bunch

The love in this thread...back to the Roshe way. I suppose until the next drop and it gets flooded again, stirring everything up with what irks us all. This thread = glimmer of hope that there's lots of good people out there looking out for others. Always awesome to see.

Wowwwwww...

Unbelievable how fast this thread is moving. You'd think this was a thread about some 1995-quality Concords releasing for $125. :lol:

Thanks to the Bay Area heads who gave some info *repped.... I was looking for a sz.9 but was only able to get an 8.5. All good though!

Went to Bows And Arrows today. Talked to the guy and I was pretty drunk but I believe he said either the total crimsons or mango v2's were dropping in a couple of weeks.

Went to Bows And Arrows today. Talked to the guy and I was pretty drunk but I believe he said either the total crimsons or mango v2's were dropping in a couple of weeks.
Probably total crimsons but they already surprised us so it might be mangos v2

Just got confirmation on my 2 pairs of mints as well! :D I'm thinking of putting my friend's mints in a Sketchers shoe box or something then wrapping it. I want to see his reaction when I give them to him for his birthday :rofl:
Nice! That would be awesome. He'd have no idea

Coral square mall in florida just got the black/gamma cw. If someone can help me with a size 12 total crimson it would be appreciated.

hey guys just found the forum looking up info on another shoe and started going through this thread. these look like some sweet kicks. just playing catch up i saw the squadron blues and those are prob my fav of the newer colors to release so far. saw the pics of a red one to but im guessing that it was an earlie release and would be a pain to track down, but look forward to talking with you guys and helping out when i can.

Back
Top Bottom