ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In my area DMV.

Mall 1:

Footaction - Black Sails, Iguanas

Champs: Black Sails, Sport Reds

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

Mall 2: 

Sports Zone: Tarp Greens, Squadron Blues, Black Gamma Grays

Mall 3:

Footaction: Black Gamma Grays

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

Mall 4:

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

PM for info or to help out
PM'd

From all this new hype we can all agree that The Rack will not be seeing anymore roshes...
mean.gif

I hope you are right! I tweeted them and called them and both told me no :frown:  I work right next door, you'd think I'd have first pickings... lol

Any word on if they are getting the City Pack?  Really feeling the Tokyo's.
No word on them getting the city pack I have a friend that works there so I'm just making sure he keeps me in the loop on these haha

I hope you are right! I tweeted them and called them and both told me no :frown:  I work right next door, you'd think I'd have first pickings... lol

Any word on if they are getting the City Pack?  Really feeling the Tokyo's.
No word on them getting the city pack I have a friend that works there so I'm just making sure he keeps me in the loop on these haha

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=40870

They just put them up in Europe. Don't know about spending like almost $150 on them, though.

Shout out to @dano4o8 for the tip. Placed my order for my first pair of Roshe's...Mint/FlashPink for $76.03 out the door?! Yes, please...

have not been in for awhile now, but I been lurking though

I saw the iguanas at Urban Outfitters in person and was so close to copping..need to start saving my funds

Hmm strange..... was hoping to get a pm for that team roshe t-shirts password. Y'all can keep those mint fb's. I'm tryna get that shirt!!

Team Roshe members got the PMs for the password and access to the shirts today. Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday the passwords get released on their social media sites.

:rolleyes

anyways...i don't see what people see in the FB's but cop what you like broshe's! only spring CW i have my eye on is the Total Crimsons (still waiting for info from my local FA) i'll keep you NJ heads posted! they are lookin nice and bright 
glasses.gif

thanks to all the people in here who posted pics of their pairs!

i've helped my fair share of actual broshes, not people feeding into the hype and generating countless useless pages in this thread, so please restrain judgement.

People do not panic if the squads haven't hit a store near you . Shade up and wait a little longer FA confirmed via Facebook tht they would be arriving in stores so js be patient . I urge everyone not to buy over priced squads or any other spring cw because all are a GR and will be widely available to the public only way you can miss them if you are js completely sleep .

Back
Top Bottom