ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man no black and pink though :nerd:

waiting patiently....damn orange and brown sold fast...

Last edited:
I think the Crimson FB just had a smaller inventory....there's no way those sold out so disproportionately fast compared to the rest.

Blacks and Squadrons for me.

Thanks for the heads up, copped the Tarps
pimp.gif

LOL @ everyone murdering my name LOL
roll.gif

But glad I could help get that info here before Kickdeals blew it up

Last edited:
Since it's free shipping I decide not to use it. I'll save it for a big release that doesn't have free shipping so the WC reward will help out. Sucks they're excluded from coupon codes. >:

laugh.gif
 apparently I am a noob roshe lover as well...

...but no hate

It was my cousin that put me on roshes when I visited him in Fresno late last year.

With the Xmas release, Royal 1 release, and FL restocks I had to hold back on purchasing my first pair of roshes.

Now that I finally got my JB grails (Bred XI, Royal 1), its on to simplicity 
grin.gif

To the members of TeamRoshe: Please understand there are people on this thread that actually like sneakers in general. The genuine few aren't here to hoard up pairs and/or purposely raise hype. Just like all good things, new enthusiasts will come along and want to take part. 
happy.gif

But I digress

UnDS my Khaki's today 
smokin.gif

dont know why they came pre-creased tho 
mean.gif
I ordered my pair online from NDC, and they also came pre-creased. I'm pretty sure it's because of the material that was made for the shoe. I ended up just selling my pair to someone for $70, since he wanted a pair to walk around in China.

wow put the 8.5 in my cart went to checkout and gone what the f

edit had to settle for a 8 for a tighter fit :smh::smokin

Last edited:
I know this question is out of the thread because Roshe aren't really a shoe to run in, but what are some good shoes to run in. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom