ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No offense, and I'm a roshe head, but speed yellows ain't puttin royals to shame, lmao... And they dropped a yr ago FYI

No offense, and I'm a roshe head, but speed yellows ain't puttin royals to shame, lmao... And they dropped a yr ago FYI
lol not when there are 5 austin hipsters at sxsw wearing the same thing with jorts. everything is about scarcity these days

says the guy reselling roshes in his name.

The thread is to help everyone, why keep it private?
1.) I wear an 11.5, I am selling size 11 that I mistakenly bought from END

2.) I am selling at retail, I am not trying to profit off them

3.) You're a b*tch for trying to call me out, mind yours bro!

4.) Keep it private because most people here, including myself, really just want to cop sneakers for our own use.

Last edited:
Glad to see a bunch of my DMV heads are picking their pairs up... OhWhat, im hitting up a couple of spots today to check on the Squadrons for you fam, I'll let you know what I find...
Thanks for the fast PM man. I got there in time with a full size run still sitting

why do people think they'll be able to Nike ID calypsos. you can't ID south beach lebrons or something like that. there's no way

lol not when there are 5 austin hipsters at sxsw wearing the same thing with jorts. everything is about scarcity these days

Scarcity is what makes a shoe hot, huh? Good to know. Here I thought it was the design, fit, comfort, and anything it represents to the person wearing it. Guess it's all about standing out for some people, but why are you buying anything made by Nike if that's the case? Mass produced shoes have never been a quality way to really stand out from the crowd.

Last edited:
1.) I wear an 11.5, I am selling size 11 that I mistakenly bought from END

2.) I am selling at retail, I am not trying to profit off them

3.) You're a b*tch for trying to call me out, mind yours bro!

4.) Keep it private because most people here, including myself, really just want to cop sneakers for our own use.
Its 70 not 80.

Its good for the info to be shared. Team Roshe helps lots of people looking for the Roshes. They helped me discover them on zappos for 50 dollars after it ended, and mutiple folks were here explaining how all you had to do was convince customer service to give you the deal.

The thread and sharing of info helps, PM others for individual help, but the thread is for the benefit of those who like the shoe.

Its 70 not 80.

Its good for the info to be shared. Team Roshe helps lots of people looking for the Roshes. They helped me discover them on zappos for 50 dollars after it ended, and mutiple folks were here explaining how all you had to do was convince customer service to give you the deal.

The thread and sharing of info helps, PM others for individual help, but the thread is for the benefit of those who like the shoe.

You seem lost. You're the same guy talking about buying up 10+ shoes to pay for you vacay :rolleyes

says the guy reselling roshes in his name.

The thread is to help everyone, why keep it private?
Okay Troll.

Roshe Runs retail for $70.

Local tax adds anywhere from $4-$9 depending on where you live.

Shipping adds another sum of money.

All that adds to a whole lot more than $80.

His sig is $80 shipped.

I'm done.

Its 70 + tax = 80

Stop it homie 
mean.gif

Just picked up all three new colorways of the OG Mesh besides the Orange on the East Coast. Spot had just received their shipment today so I can help Broshes out as always. If you could help me out with the FB's that would be even better! 
happy.gif

Each colorway is nice in person and the colors really pop. 

The two pairs are too similar to the Iguanas and Black/Sails so I'm going to pass on those. They don't look bad though

Just picked up all three new colorways of the OG Mesh besides the Orange on the East Coast. Spot had just received their shipment today so I can help Broshes out as always. If you could help me out with the FB's that would be even better! 
happy.gif

Gotta get those Squads.

Placed an order on the Mint FB at my local shiekh over the phone. Said once they arrive they'll call for me to pick up and pay for em. Finishline in same mall got the other two FB CW

The two pairs are too similar to the Iguanas and Black/Sails so I'm going to pass on those. They don't look bad though
Same here. Waiting on major retailers to sell the squadron blues online. Surprised that the soft gray/pink Roshes didn't get released yet. By soft gray/pink I mean the "mango v2" that people are naming...

happy.gif

very nice pickups! can't wait to get a pair of the squadron blues 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom