ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Notice the last two sentences are the same lol? I was hoping for some information since I didn't feel like going back pages.

Squads are cool, but I want those all three FB first.

When you PM'd me you should have asked JUST THAT. About the FB's. And if you don't want to put in work (IE Read back a couple pages) heads on here aren't going to spoon feed you info son, lol. The photo I took and posted here in the forum CLEARLY showed Squads, Tarps, and Black/greys. If you do some HW/networking (which you self-admittedly don't WANT to do, lol), you could easily have a pair of FB's also. I sincerely hope the FB's make their way to the area, but I wont hold my breath. Good luck.

To my knowledge from the other FL broshes they have not receive any in the east coast. They're only available in the West Coast so far. Just give it time and the distribution will make its way across the country.

Yeesir 6pm came through. That ultra fast shipping. 54.99 each + free shipping. Boom!

to the person with 7.5/8 mangos in sig...do you still have them? lost your name in here but hit me up please!

looking back thru pages over the weekend i missed...

:wow:

damn the FB's look good swooshless....might grab a pair of the blk/mints just to de-logo em

cats around my area so thirsty, resellers cleaned out all the stores smh. its cool though im not a sucker so im not paying above retail. just wait for more stores to get them in the next week or 2. DONT PAY RESELL

nice kicks has some new women's Roshes but most of the big sizes already gone. Orange and blue wovens, and orange speckled canvas. 20% off coupon still works, I think.

Actually not bad at all, you should try it on first i prefer half size up cuz its a bit snug.
I'll try. Roshe's seem to be rare in this piece of TX. I got madd complements this past weekend from the Total Crimsons Splits, nobody has ever seen them in person here it seems. If I can find an FNL with some in stock, game over! LOL 

I'll try. Roshe's seem to be rare in this piece of TX. I got madd complements this past weekend from the Total Crimsons Splits, nobody has ever seen them in person here it seems. If I can find an FNL with some in stock, game over! LOL 
Saw them at Dallas Northpark FNL yesterday. I'm sure they have to be in ATX. Don't ya'll have a cosignment shop like right by UT campus?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom