ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kevin Xiao hang around these parts? If so, gratzi for grabbing my florals...good deal for both of us.
happy.gif

okay so it seems that all 3 fb's are a GR those of you that have picked them up is this true? 
I wouldn't be surprised.  This is the first time that I've seen a Roshe release in more than one store simultaneously in one area.

Unless Finish Line and Sheikh are under the same umbrella.  I don't know those specifics.

Finally got my first pair of roshes (squadren blues) and I think this was a great way to start what will be a collection. Will definitely be copping more. Need the igaunas and the "mango v2" or whatever u wanna call them. So happy with these. Cant remember the last time I bought a pair of Nikes well under under $100. :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally got my first pair of roshes (squadren blues) and I think this was a great way to start what will be a collection. Will definitely be copping more. Need the igaunas and the "mango v2" or whatever u wanna call them. So happy with these. Cant remember the last time I bought a pair of Nikes well under under $100.
pimp.gif
Great first pickup! It has begun, your Roshe addiction has officially started

Finally got my first pair of roshes (squadren blues) and I think this was a great way to start what will be a collection. Will definitely be copping more. Need the igaunas and the "mango v2" or whatever u wanna call them. So happy with these. Cant remember the last time I bought a pair of Nikes well under under $100.
pimp.gif
not a bad first pair at all. one pair will soon end up being multiple haha. welcome!

pimp.gif
and they match scott's shirt haha

congrats on the first pickup bro welcome to the family

I think I'm gonna jump on the roshe bandwagon and scoop a pair this week. I was eyeing the all black wovens but those squadron blues have caught my eye too. To those who have both do most of you guys prefer the mesh to the woven?

Thanks yall! I appreciated. Been lurking in this thread and wanting to get a pair for a while now. Feels great. And Scotts shirt would match the shoes coincidently lol

I think I'm gonna jump on the roshe bandwagon and scoop a pair this week. I was eyeing the all black wovens but those squadron blues have caught my eye too. To those who have both do most of you guys prefer the mesh to the woven?
very few even buy wovens... they're on sale

OG Mesh>all

If your feet are wide, everything is better than the woven.

I'm on that very small boat that things the tonals are the most comfortable because of their soles and they're made wider.  I just don't like the way they look.

What were the different materials they have/will use for roshe's? og mesh, canvas, woven, flywire, was there anything else?
there's different types of meshes that have been used on roshes like the og mesh, the mesh on the florals, mesh on the tonal pack, mesh on the asia premiums, women's mesh, the mesh on fb

Back
Top Bottom