ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Team Roshe Application

my first encounter with a roshe run was on ************* quite a few months back.  saw the images of the new (at that time) colorway, the iguanas.  fell in love the minimalist design and even more the colorway.  had now clue where to buy them and when they were going to release.  so after a month i forgot about them.  then i looked it up again, but this time on youtube.  it was actually a fellow NTer on here that kickstarted my search for the roshe run and ultimately my roshe run collection, freddytv.  saw his videos on the iguanas and sport reds, which in his video revealed the price tag of $54.95 on NR.  I was like holy s*&$, that is a damn good price for those.  Eventually found a pair of iguanas in my size at my local NR.  did not think about the comfort on the roshe until i tried them.  i said shut the front door, these sneakers are clouds on my feet!  I continued my search for the rest of the colors and after a few months this is what I have.  Also have the mangos (rmms can confirm) and teals (from australia in transit, probably early next week). 

Reasons for loving this shoe: super stylish (especially with all the colorways, match any outfit), colors (kind of goes with style, but the color selection is great), comfortablility (roshe > my frees and lunarglides), PRICE, and surprisingly durable/cleanable (pop them in the washer, just like freaking clothes).

Putting up my application early, as I saw talks of cutting the Team Roshe limit to 50.  I wanted to wait till my mangos and teals came in but here you guys go!  Much appreciated to the Roshe Fam for all the unselfishness!

crappy picture, took it last minute (basically when i saw talks of a cap)
+1 from me. Could've sworn you were already on the team. Just one more, now.

TEAM ROSHE APP

I've been following this thread since day one, posted earlier in this thread with my "Flash/Hulkamania" customs. Luckily got my hands on the sport reds and teals when they dropped at Nike Santa Monica for $42 through my homie who works there. :smile:
These are pretty much the only shoes I wear, casual, gym, run around the block. If they made non slips leather ones I would love to wear these at work :tongue:
I've been looking for Iguanas for a while now, I've been checking my local NR once, sometimes tweece a week. I can't find them any where for retail or a reasonable price at the moment, so if anyone can direct me, please point me in that direction (sz 9) :nerd:
Waiting for the Mangos, Blue/Orange and Camos to drop. Thanks for your time fellow Broshes :wink:

Last edited:
TEAM ROSHE APP

I've been following this thread since day one, posted earlier in this thread with my "Flash/Hulkamania" customs. Luckily got my hands when they dropped at Nike Santa Monica for $42 through my homie who works there.
smile.gif

These are pretty much the only shoes I wear, casual, gym, run around the block. If they made non slips leather ones I would love to wear these at work
tongue.gif

I've been looking for Iguanas for a while now, I've been checking my local NR once, sometimes tweece a week. I can't find them any where for retail or a reasonable price at the moment, so if anyone can direct me, please point me in that direction (sz 9)
nerd.gif

Waiting for the Mangos, Blue/Orange and Camos to drop. Thanks for your time fellow Broshes
wink.gif
vote +1!
nthat.gif

Whattup Broshes! New to this whole nike talk world but pretty much got initiated because of my addiction to the Roshes. Been following this thread since the beginning and really do appreciate all the help I've gotten from here. Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in and hope I make the Team Roshe squad sometime soon.

Currently on deck:

Blk/wht

Cybers

Reds

In transit:

Stadium Grns

Gry/Ylw

Wishlist:

iguanas

teals

heres a womens conversion chart. its 1.5 sizes up if you go by the centimeters.
can i get a thumbs up?

I'm a Men's 8.5, which is 26.5cm, which is a Women's 9.5. That's only one.

It really comes down to a matter of width here. Narrow foot, go a size up. Wide foot go 1.5 sizes. Order from Zappos VIP if you have to, as they offer free return shipping.

Team Roshe Application

my first encounter with a roshe run was on ************* quite a few months back.  saw the images of the new (at that time) colorway, the iguanas.  fell in love the minimalist design and even more the colorway.  had now clue where to buy them and when they were going to release.  so after a month i forgot about them.  then i looked it up again, but this time on youtube.  it was actually a fellow NTer on here that kickstarted my search for the roshe run and ultimately my roshe run collection, freddytv.  saw his videos on the iguanas and sport reds, which in his video revealed the price tag of $54.95 on NR.  I was like holy s*&$, that is a damn good price for those.  Eventually found a pair of iguanas in my size at my local NR.  did not think about the comfort on the roshe until i tried them.  i said shut the front door, these sneakers are clouds on my feet!  I continued my search for the rest of the colors and after a few months this is what I have.  Also have the mangos (rmms can confirm) and teals (from australia in transit, probably early next week). 

Reasons for loving this shoe: super stylish (especially with all the colorways, match any outfit), colors (kind of goes with style, but the color selection is great), comfortablility (roshe > my frees and lunarglides), PRICE, and surprisingly durable/cleanable (pop them in the washer, just like freaking clothes).

Putting up my application early, as I saw talks of cutting the Team Roshe limit to 50.  I wanted to wait till my mangos and teals came in but here you guys go!  Much appreciated to the Roshe Fam for all the unselfishness!

crappy picture, took it last minute (basically when i saw talks of a cap)

+1, well deserved.

Last edited:
FYI, I'm a size 10 but bought the Sprites in a 11.5. It's true they fit a bit snugger width-wise than the men's, but I have a neutral width foot and the 11.5 fit me fine.

FYI, I'm a size 10 but bought the Sprites in a 11.5. It's true they fit a bit snugger width-wise than the men's, but I have a neutral width foot and the 11.5 fit me fine.

How's your toe bulge with the 1.5 up on the Sprites? Mine is quite noticeable, but I assume it's because of the different mesh, and Women's fitting.

if anyone is in the south florida area, various shops on lincoln rd has iguanas and sirens in stock.  not sure if mr. g has the speed yellows in stock not sure which size (they do phone orders)

I finally gave in and give them a try 2 weeks ago since I found a pair locally for 60 bucks. These shoes are BAD NEWS CITY!! First of all, they feels like you are just wearing socks walking on pillows. They break my normal kicks rotations cause I want to wear them all the time. The design is so simple that you always wonder why you love them so much, and last but not least, DON'T let the low price tag fool you, once you buy one pair you will start to look for all the other color ways, I end up getting 6, maybe 7 in 2 weeks, they are worse than drugs. Alright, I'm done with my rant.

Same here bro. I've been lurking this tread for the longest time and finally gave in to buy one. I bought my first Roshe from Urban Outfitters for Iguana last week and immediately fell in love with it. I've been wearing Frees everyday and they don't compare to this shoe. Feels great and light and I swear I felt like I was home walking around the house with my socks on. Also, love the way it looks, the simplicity of it. So few days after that I bought the Sirens from my local Shiekh then bought Black/Sail for cheap on ebay. Did all this in less than 2 weeks. I won't stop there, I think I'll be collecting all the colorway

I'm a LONG TIME lurker of NT and especially of this thread and I finally had time to take pics of my Roshe collection.  I will be submitting my Team Roshe application today!  = )

TEAM ROSHE APP

I've been following this thread since day one, posted earlier in this thread with my "Flash/Hulkamania" customs. Luckily got my hands on the sport reds and teals when they dropped at Nike Santa Monica for $42 through my homie who works there. :smile:
These are pretty much the only shoes I wear, casual, gym, run around the block. If they made non slips leather ones I would love to wear these at work :tongue:
I've been looking for Iguanas for a while now, I've been checking my local NR once, sometimes tweece a week. I can't find them any where for retail or a reasonable price at the moment, so if anyone can direct me, please point me in that direction (sz 9) :nerd:
Waiting for the Mangos, Blue/Orange and Camos to drop. Thanks for your time fellow Broshes :wink:

+1

by the way, what kind of paint did you use for the swoosh? i want to grab a pair of the speed yellows and paint the swoosh grey to match the upper.

Ok fellow BROshes, these applicants still need your votes. Check out their applications and vote for them.

CLU713 - 2 more votes

jeff3424 - 1 more vote

niwreig - 2 more votes

kwong819 - 1 more vote

Look at what y'all did! App overload :lol:

CLU713 - +1

jeff3424 - +1! Welcome, BROshe (M:42)!

niwreig - Welcome, BROshe (M:41)!

kwong81 - +1! Welcome, BROshe (M:43)!

Last edited:
How's your toe bulge with the 1.5 up on the Sprites? Mine is quite noticeable, but I assume it's because of the different mesh, and Women's fitting.

Yeah agreed, more noticeable than the men's but it's not too bad for me IMO.

Back
Top Bottom