ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anybody knows a place in CT. let me know cause i even went all over Hartford and nothing. Not even one pair of anything! Jordan's are easier to cop then Roshes
THIS.... 
mean.gif

Everyone just wait it out. The shoe only came out 3 days ago. :smh:

Seriously.

It's amazing (and I have other thoughts on it) how frantic people get over even general releases and this need to have everything now. Yes, I realize resellers play a big part in it but then people jump at their prices because they're so afraid of missing out.

Last edited:
Heads up SoCal peeps. I was just @ UO at 3rd St Promenade and they had Iggy's, Sport Reds, Black Sails in stock. They didn't have Iggy's on display, but they have it in the back. I got a pair of Iggy's in 9.5. They also had the Sport Reds in 9.5. So check your local UO's. Price is $75 however.

Last edited:
Was just at Sheikh and passed on the FBs cause of the swoosh on the toe. Too flashy for my taste. Saw that pic without the swoosh and went back to cop.

Someone post a DIY if its different than just heating it up first and then using the duct tape.

Any SoCal Broshes interested, PM me and I'll tell you the spot. Kinda far from everything though.

Didn't know you could remove the swoosh. That changes things. Does anyone have any info in the FBs in the Southeast?

i think the resellers would go crazy if this thread was removed
laugh.gif
Can't understand why people even fall for resellers on roshes. These haven't even released on the east coast yet and most likely will release online. 

But anyways has anyone heard any news of the mango V2s?  

waiting on news for the mango v2s as well. squadron blues are dope but the mango v2s got priority haha

wtf happened in here. you ****** thirsty as hell. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/3681823703.html <---that fool just joined NT too. As for benefits of joining Team Roshe? None. You get what you get with the group, a community of Roshe Lovers. Coldcity and Jay Cue and all them were booted because they didnt follow guidelines. Simple as that. JeffBaySole **** stop PMing everyone, you're annoying as hell.

wtf happened in here. you ****** thirsty as hell. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/3681823703.html <---that fool just joined NT too. As for benefits of joining Team Roshe? None. You get what you get with the group, a community of Roshe Lovers. Coldcity and Jay Cue and all them were booted because they didnt follow guidelines. Simple as that. JeffBaySole **** stop PMing everyone, you're annoying as hell.
damn its just sad...

anyone that lives in canada could help me find a reliable retailer?
we dont have any places like Footaction or shiekhs here
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom