ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread is proof the thirst is real. Can't even hit up my local spots cause east coasters are too impatient to wait on their area to get them. I don't mean to sound salty cause obviously I want to get these new CWs too, but it bothers me I can't give my business to a local community shop cause of NT and will probably have to buy online myself.

I understand the frustration but don't give NT the much credit realize that these places have Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts that help their business a ton I found out about these releases on both twitter and instagram before on NT. Also I have never seen a Roshe in store in Mass so what am I suppose to do when It comes to Roshes. (I didnt even purchase any today )

yawppp same thing as the wovens.
Well I wear a 9.5 and so far i've been cop'n 10s in roshes. I got wide feet (sorta) and the OG size 10 still got some room for me easily. I hope i'll be fine cause I just cop'd 4 (today) and haven't tried them on yet. 

finally got my cybers. $80 well spent 
glasses.gif

I understand the frustration but don't give NT the much credit realize that these places have Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts that help their business a ton I found out about these releases on both twitter and instagram before on NT. Also I have never seen a Roshe in store in Mass so what am I suppose to do when It comes to Roshes. (I didnt even purchase any today )
Don't feel bad. I live in CT. and even in Hartford i can't find one in store. I ordered 4 pairs off the net this week. Just keep up on the forum and people will tell you when and where stuff drops.

yawppp same thing as the wovens.
Well I wear a 9.5 and so far i've been cop'n 10s in roshes. I got wide feet (sorta) and the OG size 10 still got some room for me easily. I hope i'll be fine cause I just cop'd 4 (today) and haven't tried them on yet. 

You should be fine. I wear a 9 and I have a tiny bit of room w/ the OG Mesh, and I'm fine w/ the FB's. I've been wearing them for about an hour now and they feel a little less snug then when I first put them on.

I'm good with waiting till FNL receives all 7 pairs...would rather use my $10 off and rewards cards. Those come in handy.

Well the point I was making is that I shouldn't have to phone order at 3pm on a workday and pay for shipping when I could go by after work and pick up a pair for retail and no shipping. Just sickens me that I can't give my business to local shops because sneakerheads across the country can't wait for their own local stores to stock them. Obviously that falls on the stores around here too for taking phone orders, advertising thru social media and looking to make a few extra bucks on each pair by shipping. Just disgusts me that even a $70 shoe like this is no longer immune to what we've seen with Jordans and the like over the past couple years.

No doubt I'll get the spring CWs but this is the clearest example of how I can no longer rely on doing business locally at particular spots without being best buddies with someone who works there. The pains of collecting sneakers in 2013.

Lol dudes so thirsty... How come the Mango V2s didnt drop with the Squadron Blues? Anyone know when we'll see them?

Lol dudes so thirsty... How come the Mango V2s didnt drop with the Squadron Blues? Anyone know when we'll see them?
Lol yeah, waiting for them to hit online retailers or zappos so I can take advantage of free shipping. They're probably going to drop any day now, could even be tomorrow. Nike has thrown us so many new Roshes today I wouldn't be surprised if they're out buy the end of the week.

ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY

GROUP BUY

I'm going to be ordering Roshe's off an international site. If any of you guys would like to do a group buy with me, send me a PM. I believe shipping goes down the more you order. 

Top row is money

I hope all that whining & walls of text for no reason from other areas of nt doesnt migrate in here.......

Back
Top Bottom