ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If the swoosh were like a gray swoosh,Id rock it.
LBJ or not, i like the idea. 

We can't let him hog the MIA colors 
laugh.gif

I'd tweak the sole to a different color to tone it down slightly. 
Tada!

Last edited:
I need these ***** in a size 10, nice custom job (the tropical twist with the black swoosh)

Last edited:
Broke out my black sails today at work. A second pair is a definite cop.

Honestly, since majority of regulars on this thread are tired of answering the same old questions, you should stop answering them all together. It's messed up, but they have been answered and you could only answer them so many times before you get irritated. Ignoring them would be best, or telling the new comers to search the thread. It has been posted countless of times. From ordering from an agent to where 2 cop certain pairs etc.. Or to just pm regualars on here to avoid the hassle.

Last edited:
lmaoooo

I wear mine on a almost daily basis. I see so many people in shoe groups saying "roshes are the best shoe" "most comfortable"

In my lifetime I have seen no more than 30 sightings of Roshes in my area in SoCal..
wtf
i hear that...i've never seen anyone besides myself wear Roshes and i go to a major university in NJ. maybe they'll come out of the woodwork when it gets warmer out 
glasses.gif

Man these shoes are amazing. First roshes I bought were the tonals. crystal mint and the total crimsons. Now I just bought all 3 of the OG colorways this past week. 

i hear that...i've never seen anyone besides myself wear Roshes and i go to a major university in NJ. maybe they'll come out of the woodwork when it gets warmer out 
glasses.gif
oh sh*t i just realized you're in NJ.  i have never seen anyone wear roshes around my way in north jersey

A sneaker shop here in Copenhagen is getting the citypack up for pre-order on Friday, but at 150$ (same as for og roshes here)

If anybody wants the link its: http://www.rezetstore.dk/

Don't know when the store will actually get the shoes, but it could prove that there will also be a stateside release now that they are dropping in Europe.

ik! yet they sold out on the restock of the 3 OGs at all the local malls around me (im in central NJ) 
indifferent.gif
 they're hidin somewhere 
laugh.gif
lol yea seriously man.  all the og's sold out around here too.  either everyone's reselling them, or i don't get out enough

6 pairs and counting, can't wait for my order of sirens to come in! To whoever posted about WSS I'm gonna stop by on my way to the gym to see if they got any roshes sitting around. I live in a place where nobody really rocks em' so I have high hopes. They even have a clearance section where they put shoes that have been sitting for awhile. I'll let you guys know if I hit a gold mine! 
wink.gif

so i made an order on frugirls...any idea how long i should expect them to receive the shoes in their warehouse and then the estimated time to ship to me?

Yeah, that's usually how ID works unfortunately. However, if they're going to combine the cybers and iguanas in a new CW, they should at least allow iD users to do the same. I suppose in many ways the iD is free marketing for the shoe for Nike... actually I take that back. We pay them to market CWs that the company never releases, which is why they don't want everyone making OG colorways thru iD.
Amen!
They need to let me make my own calypsos. lol
That'd be prime though! A man could wish..
Big thank you to kevineg6 for the assist in painting over the swooshes of my Tropical Twists!

Freshly Customized Roshes by seango, on Flickr

Feel much more rockable now with the dark swoosh, compared to before.
smokin.gif
Dope customs! Gotta ask @dustybruh if he could paint mine as well. Either that, or keep em original.

Big big big props @justdome for these babies! Finally completed my OG7. 

They look so much better in person too. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom