ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks man, but go check out Team Roshe's instagram account and follow us, I no longer have the largest collection. 
random question.  do you know your roshe box count off the top of your head?  i thought my collection was extensive until i saw yours and sgo's

i have fallen victim to letting to of numerous shoes to rack up on these too

random question.  do you know your roshe box count off the top of your head?  i thought my collection was extensive until i saw yours and sgo's

i have fallen victim to letting to of numerous shoes to rack up on these too
I just have the 28 pairs in the picture, no need to double up for me when I can go a full month without re-wearing a pair and half are still deadstock. 

I passed on the tonals, and never got the khaki NRG's or yellow florals.  I will pick up probably every spring colorway, and the flywires when they release. 

Now go ask SGo how many boxes he has? I know it was close to 40 at one point. 

I just have the 28 pairs in the picture, no need to double up for me when I can go a full month without re-wearing a pair and half are still deadstock. 

I passed on the tonals, and never got the khaki NRG's or yellow florals.  I will pick up probably every spring colorway, and the flywires when they release. 

jesus christ.  40.. hahahah

im right at around 27 right now (if i remember correctly), but that's including doubles of the og cw's, 3 pairs of tonals and a few womens pairs.  like you, though, i'll probably get every spring colorway and both new wovens.  thought about the floral pack for a while.  albeit, they look good, they'll probably stay DS if i get them.  love the variety of your collection, though, man.  props!

Last edited:
You guys are so lucky that can squeeze into Womens pairs. I'd do anything for a few of their colorways. Wish Nike would just make it a unisex model like Converse does, and have a full variety of sizes.

I need those mangos in my life
Couple more weeks!! 
happy.gif

Picked up some og Roshes for a good price thanks to this thread...sorry for the rest of the kicks..they were my pickups for Feb. Now I just need mangos, cyber, calypso

You guys are so lucky that can squeeze into Womens pairs. I'd do anything for a few of their colorways. Wish Nike would just make it a unisex model like Converse does, and have a full variety of sizes.
Agreed!!! Bigger sizes don't get love on the women colorways.

My account got lost in the move, but I think this was my application shot:

And this is the current lot, in chronological order of acquisition (L-R):

Happy Anniversary to the crew!  And welcome to all since!

lol, I think I peaked at 40.

Since then I've sold off a handful of pairs, really don't need all the colors and it's getting ridiculous to keep up!

Back
Top Bottom