ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think that refers the Calypso in a different language still. Granted it does say Volt so i'm technically wrong but you can't tell me Grismt/Blantr-Calyp means anything. Can someone else chime in on this? I know that no other shoe has the Volt in the ENGLISH color name when referring to the insole.

I got sport reds comin in the mail. $95 shipped not bad. will be my first pair of roshes... can anyone direct me to where I csn find calypsos in sz 13???

I ordered a pair of sport reds and the iggy's from eastbay and received them double boxed.

I haven't purchased any sought after shoe from Eastbay since they changed to their new system (it sucks).

I got sport reds comin in the mail. $95 shipped not bad. will be my first pair of roshes... can anyone direct me to where I csn find calypsos in sz 13???

Ebay for the Calypso's, pretty hard to find.

The Sport Reds are on Zappos for retail. I'd return the ones you purchased if possible. This is for size 13 that is. Zappo's probably has all 3 of the OG cw's in size 13 still.

$95 isn't bad maybe a couple months ago but you could've had it at or under retail man. 

For size 13, $95 is def a lot. The first day Eastbay restocked them they even allowed the 15% off code which was good until everyone started using it and eventually they started excluding it. Eastbay double boxes all their shoes...I don't ever recall them putting in a bag.

Haven't seen much talk about the Knicks cw in here, nobody likes them?  I think they're the best out of the OG cw. 
nthat.gif
We talked about them a ton when they were released a while back (7-8 months ago) last year in July/early August.  Do a search and you'll see that these were a QS and released at the same time as the Stadium Greens.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of sport reds and the iggy's from eastbay and received them double boxed.

I haven't purchased any sought after shoe from Eastbay since they changed to their new system (it sucks).
What's eastbays new system?

Last edited:
We talked about them a ton when they were released a while back (7-8 months ago) last year in July/early August.  Do a search and you'll see that these were a QS and released at the same time as the Stadium Greens.

Why isn't the asking price as high as the stadium greens?

Only way to get Calypsos now is eBay.  I doubled up on mine when these were released because I know how hard it is to find size 13 in this color way.  Unfortunately this is one of your limited options unless there is a stragling pair floating around in Australia.  Australia had a decent amount of Calypsos left late last year since Roshes don't really move there.  

Last edited:
What's eastbays new system?

They changed it about 2 years ago? Where you add to cart and you get a wait time...ever since they've made the change I have not been able to even add a new jordan retro release to my cart. It just instantly says "We're sorry, blah blah blah"

They changed it about 2 years ago? Where you add to cart and you get a wait time...ever since they've made the change I have not been able to even add a new jordan retro release to my cart. It just instantly says "We're sorry, blah blah blah"
damn so gotta wait your turn to check out kind of deal?

I think that refers the Calypso in a different language still. Granted it does say Volt so i'm technically wrong but you can't tell me Grismt/Blantr-Calyp means anything. Can someone else chime in on this? I know that no other shoe has the Volt in the ENGLISH color name when referring to the insole.

An answer to my question! Thank you. Odd. So some do indicate the insole color but not all. Duly noted...

Back
Top Bottom