ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did you guys not read this? 
Thanks for the bump kev. My samples are size 9 while the rest of my other roshes are 9.5 (except for atomics). I wear the samples with a thinner replacement insole instead of the original one and they fit fine or you can just take the insole out all together as well. I have regular feet but the 9's just cave in on my feet when I have the original insole in it. Otherwise, the legnth is fine

Can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find 9.5 Iguanas for retail? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find 9.5 Iguanas for retail? Thanks in advance!
Check your local Footaction, Champs, FinishLine, Sheikhs for retail. Sometimes zappos.com might restock on that size, it all depends. Good luck.

Check your local Footaction, Champs, FinishLine, Sheikhs for retail. Sometimes zappos.com might restock on that size, it all depends. Good luck.

Forgot to mention, i've tried my local shoe stores and nothing. Most of them only had sizes for Sport Reds and Black Sails. I guess i'll just wait for Zappos to restock.

Last edited:
you can view a persons feedback on tmall and you can also see how many other people bought pairs from the seller. if they have a lot of sales then it should be safer than a seller who hasn't sold any pairs yet

I'd also be willing to partake in an la/of bulk purchase off tmall/taobao. Also can any one confirm what the correct size conversion is for 8.5 men's us to china sizes. I keep getting different numbers. Thanks

I'd also be willing to partake in an la/of bulk purchase off tmall/taobao. Also can any one confirm what the correct size conversion is for 8.5 men's us to china sizes. I keep getting different numbers. Thanks
8.5 mens is a 26.5 cm or a 42 eur

Forgot to mention, i've tried my local shoe stores and nothing. Most of them only had sizes for Sport Reds and Black Sails. I guess i'll just wait for Zappos to restock.

Iguana Roshe Run Sku: 42-14220-704

Ask Footaction to stock locate them. They should still be available.

To all the people asking for size conversion, just look inside your shoe tag or one of many shoe boxes you have laying around.

To all the people asking for size conversion, just look inside your shoe tag or one of many shoe boxes you have laying around.

I think the confusion is that the box doesn't list china sizing. I've heard people say use the eur size but if you go on a shoe conversion site they have china and euro sizes listed as separate numbers.

I think the confusion is that the box doesn't list china sizing. I've heard people say use the eur size but if you go on a shoe conversion site they have china and euro sizes listed as separate numbers.
they have all conversion sizing inside the shoe tag; pretty much all shoes, not just roshes. It takes literally 5 seconds instead of posting and waiting for an answer. It doesn't get any easier than that. And tmall and taobao uses the euro sizing for their listing (40-44)

Last edited:
People in this thread were all giving conflicting information.

Many online conversion charts list a Euro and China size and they are only separated by a number

http://www.asknumbers.com/ShoeSizeMensConversion.aspx

I don't think it was that anyone wasn't smart enough to look at the tag on their shoe

Thanks for the Euro size clarification though
Btw, most universal conversion sites are either right or off by 0.5, but never consistent. I would rather use the Nike conversion table to translate sizes when buying only Nike shoes; same goes for any other brands.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32230/p/3897

For instance, here's a pic off of one listing on tmall. base on Nike, a size 9 is 42.5 cm but on your site a 9 is 43 and 43.5 in Eur and China sizes, respectively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom