ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Copped all 4 from NDC for $59.50 each 
nthat.gif
I was srs about copping for $59.50 
grin.gif

I fall asleep before I could respond about the promo code.

I received a promo code for flawed fire red 5's from NDC. It was a one time discount though. Struck out on the Lebron Corks so I copped the next best thing, Roshes' 
happy.gif

Question, how can I join Team Roshe? (dead srs)

I was srs about copping for $59.50 
grin.gif

I fall asleep before I could respond about the promo code.

I received a promo code for flawed fire red 5's from NDC. It was a one time discount though. Struck out on the Lebron Corks so I copped the next best thing, Roshes' 
happy.gif

Question, how can I join Team Roshe? (dead srs)
Applications can be submitted on the first day of every month. Check the first posting of this thread for more details.

just copped the stone/volt from the shiekh at baldwin hills. they also had the crimson. i passed on those. quality is really good!!

had to order the squadron/orange from Concepts. cant find them no where. and the teals i dont need. i have enough teal roshes.

For those still looking for the sport red and black, town east mall in mesquite tx champ,footaction has fsr on both. Not sure on phone orders.

Last edited:
where 2 cop mango?

is ebay the last frontier? I don't know where else to get them. Albeit late, but still....

I want to buy 2 pairs a grey pair and the other is up in the air. How dark are the iguanas? They look like a really light green, almost khaki like.

where 2 cop mango?

is ebay the last frontier? I don't know where else to get them. Albeit late, but still....

I want to buy 2 pairs a grey pair and the other is up in the air. How dark are the iguanas? They look like a really light green, almost khaki like.
Mangos can be found at asian online stores like rakuten or tmall.

How do roshes fit compared to Kobe 8s? I usually wear a size 9 but in Kobe 8s I have a size 8 that fits perfectly (all the way to the tip; no pain). Since I cant find a 9 or 8.5, should I go for an 8 or up to 9.5. Thanks!

How do roshes fit compared to Kobe 8s? I usually wear a size 9 but in Kobe 8s I have a size 8 that fits perfectly (all the way to the tip; no pain). Since I cant find a 9 or 8.5, should I go for an 8 or up to 9.5. Thanks!
roshe is tts so you should be good with it.

Tonals were ugly and still are ugly. No cop for me. Not hating on anyone that likes 'em just speaking that I don't like them. Any broshes know what the largest size the mangos were made in? 12? Correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

where 2 cop mango?

Mangos can be found at asian online stores like rakuten or tmall.
how legit are these websites tho? Have any of you ever bought from here?

how legit are these websites tho? Have any of you ever bought from here?
you have to be very careful when dealing with these sites. there are legit sellers on both sites and other members here and I can vouch for that but at the same time there are also many fakes. you should pay extra attention to the pictures they provide and the feedback they have. it is a risk when buying from overseas but the benefit is that you can save a lot of money on certain pairs

Bay Area heads: Premier Boutique now in San Mateo, restocking the black/sails and iguanas Saturday.

"Available first come first serve this Saturday, Feb 23rd. The highly coveted Rosherun will be back in. Available in the black and iguana colorways. First come, first serve. Sizes 8-12,13. 10 pairs total for each color. One per size."

YES!!!! Man thanks for the heads up, I was able to swoop those up this morning since I was in the area....! Still on the hunt for sport reds in a 9.

i hope the tonals fit well. like OGs or no? Wovens were terrible fit.

about to go out in the stone/volts. and all i have to say is these come after the og mesh in comfort. i wasnt convinced with the shoe at first. its a shoe you have to see in person to appreciate.

could anybody pm a link for an oversees legit seller? I see nike's pics on their listings but I can't find the feedback page on these sellers.aaaaah

Finishline still has many sizes of the QS crimson and volt with free shipping. NDC still has all the colors but mint has limited sizes left.

Decided to pick up my first pair of the two-tone runs at 21 mercer, was going to order online but I decide to get first hand look and it was love at first sight.

This is just a feeler.  Does anyone in the Bay Area wanted to do a combined Tmall/Frugirls order?  I'm thinking about ordering another pair of mango's soon.

It looks like they're going for around $60 plus shipping/fees.  I don't see the mango's (or many other colors) in anything higher then a 9.5.

Please check the availability for the size and color first.

http://list.tmall.com/search_produc...tyle=g&sort=p&q=roshe&n=60&s=0&cat=2#J_Filter

Please check tmall to make sure that they have your size and color available first.  

Once you confirm availablity,  send me a PM with the size, color, quantity, and link(s).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom