ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sucks for us guys that dont yet have a pair!!!!!!!!!!!
Just keep looking man! They're out there. And just today Eastbay dropped em again. Check your Foot Actions, Foot Lockers and Sheikhs.

But try avoiding paying over retail for the 3 cw's that keep popping up. Unless it ain't no thang to ya.

Good luck!

Btw, what size are you looking for? Might be able to lend a hand.

need some input from you folks please :smile: i found some grey/cyber's but they're a 1/2 size bigger/smaller than my normal size. would you guys pull the trigger and just wear thicker socks, or should i grab a size that 1/2 smaller? seems 9.5 is impossible to find in the colors that i missed out on...

thanks for any input you guys may have!

I wear a sz 8 and ive bought the roshes in an 8.5 and an 8 and ive found that going a half size up I can still rock the shoes but if its a half sz smaller I cant do it I would have to rock em without socks I would suggest going up in size instead of going down

Still looking for a 9/9.5 in the iggys. Missed out on both eastbay restocks
Have you checked Shiekhs yet? A homie of mine walked into the Shiekhs in Stoneridge Mall and copped the iggys on the spot. He's a 9.5 too. Might have some luck there, and/or the Champs store. 

Have you checked Shiekhs yet? A homie of mine walked into the Shiekhs in Stoneridge Mall and copped the iggys on the spot. He's a 9.5 too. Might have some luck there, and/or the Champs store. 
Thanks bro but they dont have a location anywhere close....

Just bought 3 pairs of roshe's and now I'm pretty hooked. Where can you find more information about future releases? And how is the quality on the blue floral's? :smokin

Staying patient on the black/sail. I keep missing the restock like from this morning. Gonna check my local Sheikh tomorrow and hope they might get some. My first pair is done.

I was able to re-up on the sport red though from Eastbay yesterday

The iD options for these have the potential to be CRAZY.

I've only got the premium khaki pair. Want to end up with 3-4 pairs, but to be honest not feeling those colorways this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom